Page 605 of 1268 FirstFirst ... 1055055555956036046056066076156557051105 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 12673

Thread: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Length
    <3in/Chin?/TMI
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Sorry about the polka dot enablement, Kina!

Hele, what sort of monster would invent cappuccino flavoured crisps?! Seriously. Hope you manage to get them out of your house without further contamination.

Scarlet, I've crocheted a snood from this pattern, it was very easy. Pic of the result in my LHC album 'misc'

I found some cute ocean-themed lampwork beads to wear with my Quattro add-a-bead sticks, so here they are! With close-up for 100% beady enjoyment

Length
    pixie/clssc/clssc
    Type
    1b/F/i

Whoa, tyrant, that Karina is amazing. Just beautiful! And I personally like to see how the same color of hairtoy looks in different colors of hair so seeing the coastal blues on you and two_wheels both is helpful!! I think we saw the muddy forest recently too, didn't we?

Two_wheels, those add a bead sticks are so cool. I had been considering them and now I think I must relent.
    avatar image from Blondine and Bonne-Biche by Virginia Frances Sterrett

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

What sorcery is this? I've never seen those add-a-bead Quattros before. That might be enough to push me over the edge and giving Quattro a try.

I agree, the modded Karina is fantastic. You're very skilled Tyrant!
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by islandboo View Post
    I have considered tarantulas from time to time (not that I should since all my free time is already taken up catering to all my canine and feline masters) but I fret about how delicate they are.
    if you get a chilean rosehair (the most commonly available tarantula) they are quite durable, i've had mine since 1999. It sometimes doesn't eat for months, requires no special heat/humidity, and tends to be on the more docile side. A very good beginner tarantula! (end spider threadjack ) Imagine how excited you'll be that day you find the right petite Lady Idun in the shop! I'm going to be really sad the day these sticks stop working for me, i love the black ones!

tyrant the color and design on that Karina is amazing!

ooh, that white LadyIdun is awesome Scarlet! And of course so is the Quasi scarf, i'm quite looking forward to getting mine!

great choice of beads two_wheels!

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Thank you for the stick and fork love!

Wow, you guys know how to make me drool! Everything you are posting is just so darned perfect today! Even the spider talk!

Quasi, the ficcare is lovely! Great little travelling buddy!
    Hele, I LOVE that Lady Idun! Very pretty (awesome) colour.
    Scarlet, that scarf is such a beautiful colour! I can't wait to see it braided in!
    tyrant, that Karina is, again, gorgeous! Those colours! The Eads both look "cool". I have the muddy forest ones, and love how it catches the light.
    twobuns, those Quattros with beads--yuuuuuuuum! Love them!

Today it's a Bolivian Rosewood 4 prong Jeterfork kinda day.

Last edited by Crystawni; April 9th, 2018 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Photophucket TOS Phail
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Crystawni, what a lovely jeter!

Tyrant, wow. I love your toys. I especially love your flammable fakkare.

Twin, those quattro sticks are amazing and versatile.

Scarlet, I love it! I was dreaming about a glowy white Lady Idun the other day. You've inspired me for today's 'doo

Day 80: me dyed 11"x90" crape du chine scarf with a opaque lavender Lady Idun. I really love her sticks. I feel so blessed for each one I've managed to acquire. I have an order of acrylic ovals in with ONN. I hope they compare.

And this is a bee butt topknot. I have a few "romantic" nape hairs that are still too short. But I call it progress.

ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    BCL/CL+/WTF
    Type
    2a/C/iii

^^love the colors!

day 127: messy bun with Rubber Ball Ead sticks.

[IMG][/IMG]

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Nice job, Quasi! I like that LI color a lot. I would like to get one or two more LIs but if it's going the way of mamacat, then I don't think I'll bother.

Wow, Crystawni that BR is four prongs?! Congrats on having a bun ginormous enough to almost conceal it! I like BR wood a lot. I like teh swirlies...

Today, I have a stainless steel four prong fork from the Walco cutlery company. As you know by now, I like the less obvious look... so I opted for the salad fork design as it's shorter and more subtle.

ETA: Hele we must have been posting at the same time! Those rubber ball sticks are so fun. I'm considering getting them, especially with them being on sale.
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

@Hele : it really pops! and I saw those chips on 9gag and went O_O no way, nope
    @scarlet : I'm jealous I need quasi to do one for me toooooo lol Like the artsy style!
    @tyrant : I like it! It has a fire to it, great mod!
    @two_wheels : I like the colors, looks like little pastries too... Or I'm just hungry
    @crystawni : I really love how the bottom of the forks seem to just disappear in your hair, very subtle
    @quasiiiiiiiii : I need one of your scarf/dye awesomness like NOW haha XD I like the soft colors here

I received it today and took out my medium pink silky ficcare for this large honey marble ^^

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Very nice Morganaaa! I'd like to get a honey marble someday. It looks very elegant.