Page 51 of 1268 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Default Re: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Quote Originally Posted by wendyg View Post
    First, one of you has to get to London...

wg
    LMAO! Too Funny!

Length
    tb/tb+/clssc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

UncommonTart, I love your Cattails sticks! I have one pair of Cattails that I picked up from the Swap Board. I should look out for more of them because they are lovely.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your pretties!

Here are my final four toys. As of today I am free*, and like a kid in a candy store now that I can wear any toy I want!
    *Not that this challenge was oppressive, or anything ...

Day 49: Purple LongLocks sticks in a Flipped Rose Bun

Day 50: Pink Ivory Wood Fork (from Swap Board) in a Nautilus Bun

Day 51: Beija-Flor Hummingbird Stick (from NightBlooming) in a Pinless Rope Braid Bun with second Rope Braid

Stick detail

Day 52: Green Zing-type-thing in a Folded Flat 4-strand Braid
    (This toy gave up trying after about 6 hours at work ... *zing* indeed! )

Awwww...AprilElf...I will miss your styles. I love what you can do with your hair and a single stick.

Length
    10 in/35 in/47in
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Oh this looks like so much fun! You ladies all have such lovely hairstyles and accessories. I've learned quite a bit just by flipping through the pages lol.

This is what I'm wearing today. Hazelthorne Double pins on a messy orchid bun. It was just on a plain old figure 8, but I just learned how to do the orchid from this site actually and wanted to try it out...

Length
    10 in/35 in/47in
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AprilElf View Post

Day 52: Green Zing-type-thing in a Folded Flat 4-strand Braid
    (This toy gave up trying after about 6 hours at work ... *zing* indeed! )
    This is a beautiful updo. If you're having trouble with those hairzings and or EZ combs. I reccomend Hairwaysusa.com. That's where I got my Double combs. I have pretty thick hair and don't go easy on them at all, but they still haven't broken yet. They're a little on the pricey side, but well worth it in my opinion.

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I'm not sure whether I can actually post pictures, but I'd like to play.
    Today my hair is really straight (it's temperamental) and I wore a lattice cut Hair Glove:

It's kind of lopsided, I know, but I haven't really left the house today.

Here's the figure eight bun I wore yesterday, held with a Graydog Applejack stick:

My hair was wet.

It's going to be fun, and also a bit scary, to see how many hair toys I have and have forgotten!
    Lady Philyra of the Blessed Parchment in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Proud member of the Renegray gang!

ooh, new players! Welcome! I like that this is a rolling challenge. It never gets old seeing new styles and hair toys.

Thumbs down Re: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia1013 View Post
    This is a beautiful updo. If you're having trouble with those hairzings and or EZ combs. I reccomend Hairwaysusa.com. That's where I got my Double combs. I have pretty thick hair and don't go easy on them at all, but they still haven't broken yet. They're a little on the pricey side, but well worth it in my opinion.
    WARNING: The www.Hairwaysusa.com is a bad site. I tried to go out there and got virus warnings. It's a "business opportunity" type website and if you click on the online demo it will open a "how to earn $7500 per month" from home. I also got an IQ Test that is a front for downloading tracker cookie's and who knows what else. IF you have already been to this site, I recommend you run a virus check on your computer as soon as possible. This is not a legitimate site for ordering hair toys.
    Last edited by jahof45; May 16th, 2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: RUN VIRUS CHECK ADDED

Length
    10 in/35 in/47in
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jahof45 View Post
    WARNING: The www.Hairwaysusa.com is a bad site.I tried to go out there and got virus warnings. It's a "business opportunity" type website and if you click on the online demo it will open a "how to earn $7500 per month" from home. I also got an IQ Test that is a front for downloading tracker cookie's and who knows what else. IF you have already been to this site, I recommend you run a virus check on your computer as soon as possible.This is not a legitimate site for ordering hair toys.
    Oh my goodness. Really? I didn't get any of that stuff... I wonder if the site recently got hit with a virus of somekind.. There is also a woman who makes them and ships them from her home in korea. I'll have to look the site up. But, once I find it I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia1013 View Post
    Oh my goodness. Really? I didn't get any of that stuff... I wonder if the site recently got hit with a virus of somekind.. There is also a woman who makes them and ships them from her home in korea. I'll have to look the site up. But, once I find it I'll post it.
    Dementia, If you've been to this site, please run virus scan on your computer as soon as possible. They could have been hit with a virus or who knows. Did you use a credit card to place your order? Keep an eye on your statements for any purchases that you haven't made. This might just be a front to collect info but they might also be collecting credit card info for ID theft.
    Last edited by jahof45; May 16th, 2009 at 11:38 PM.