Thread: Who has (or plans to) cut back to waist?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    18+/39/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Who has (or plans to) cut back to waist?

I suspect waist is chosen as the point to cut back to because it's still long, yet manageable.

I mean, at tbl, who wants to cut all the way back to bsl? Or apl? But waist is significant enough to cut off damage, yet still be long.

I thought when I reached waist/hip, maybe I'd cut back to bsl to get rid of damage -- but that's too short! Who knows, though? Maybe in a year, I'll be happy to cut back to my current length, and then grow again.

Length
    2"/58"/Ni!
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Who has (or plans to) cut back to waist?

I hit the 50" mark this month and my hair is the longest it's ever been in my life. My mother asked me not to cut it until she sees it. I haven't seen her in two years, so it's gotten quite a bit longer since she saw it last.

I do plan to cut my hair back to a more manageable length shortly after my mother seeing it. I'm not sure I'll go as short as waist, though. Probably somewhere in between waist and tailbone. It's so long now that it's in the way unless it's pulled up in one fashion or another. Even braids are too long to leave down. So, I want to go back to something that's easier to care for and something I can still have fun with.

I think your hair should be enjoyable to you. For whatever reasons. And waist length hair certainly turns heads.

Mine still turns heads, but it gets odd comments as much as praise if I wear it down.

~♥~ Proud Member of the Renegray Gang ~♥~
    Lady Elishar of Light and Prophecy in the Order of the Long Haired Knights