Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Use it up !! (Have you emptied any bottles or jars lately? )

Length
    Pixie/knee/???
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Default Use it up !! (Have you emptied any bottles or jars lately? )

Yesterday I did a deep treatment with my old standby conditioners for deep treatment, and wound up using up four containers pretty much all at once. Wow. Definitely a record for me.

I used up some Joico K-Pak Reconstruct, some Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturiser, some Roux Porosity Control and some VO-5 Hot Oil Showerworks.

This morning, continuing the trend, I used up an ancient jar of Astara's Activated Sea Minerals mask.

Anyone else created some empties lately?

Length
    1-2"/pixie/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Well, I need to create some "empties" Instead of emptying most bottles, I'll use 2/3 of them, and then stow them away in the bathroom closet! (I probably have 20 or some odd bottles hiding in there) Thanks for bringing this up, as I should use some of those during SMT's.
    Growing out natural from shaved head. **No Trimming 2016** 1C/F/ii

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Poolsoflaughter View Post
    Well, I need to create some "empties" Instead of emptying most bottles, I'll use 2/3 of them, and then stow them away in the bathroom closet! (I probably have 20 or some odd bottles hiding in there) Thanks for bringing this up, as I should use some of those during SMT's.
    i am scared to look in my closet, i do the same thing, i always go back to my favorite condish though.. i should break out the couldren and make a jumbo batch of the mixture and put it in little fancy bottles and give them away as gifts.
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Type
    1b/M/ii

Nope, I'm a hair/bathroom product minimalist. My parents, on the other hand, drive me crazy with the amount of bottles and such they keep in the bathroom. And yes, I know it's completely irrational.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I did use up a bottle of Giovanni 50/50 conditioner the other day and am about to use up the rest of my huge bottle of Paul Mitchell shampoo. I have lots of bottles 2/3 to almost full of different things. Maybe I'll use that idea of stirring them all together, putting them in pretty bottles and giving them for gifts!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

I only have a few products in my cabinet, and those actually get used. Sure I emptied some things recently, but those were of those products

Length
    22"/32.5"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I don't tend to have any almost empty conditioner bottles lying around because I use up anything I don't like for henna glosses. BPAL on the other hand... I just can't seem to throw away empty imps, because they still smell sooooo good! I have begun syringing the almond oil I use on my fingernails into them because then my hands end up smelling really good.

Growing out from a buzz; just hit waist.
    Pegasus Marsters' 109th wife!

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I almost always use up what I have before I buy something else.

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I tend to give away what I don't use at all. Other things I keep as "back-ups" incase I can't get to the store when I run out of the stuff I love. And, I have about 6 different conditioners going at once. I don't use the same one twice in a row.

Length
    15"?/32.5"/tb
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

The only bottles I ever seem to empty are conditioner bottles... I go through conditioner like whoa. I also go through CV soap and shampoo bars, but you don't get the satisfaction of having an empty container at the end (which is really alright; yay for less packaging). Conditioners that I try and don't like I usually try [unsuccessfully] to give away, and inevitably end up using them as carriers in deep treatment type things.