View Poll Results: Would you pay for instant, magic, split-free virgin hair growth?

Voters
574. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nah, not really interested. It's about the process.

55 9.58%
  • Two dollars for two inches? YES!

182 31.71%
  • I'd pay twenty dollars for two inches, if that was my only option, but I'd rather pay two.

194 33.80%
  • I would pay five dollars for an extra foot of hair.

302 52.61%
  • I would pay a thousand dollars to reach my goal length.

57 9.93%
  • I would walk five hundred miles for my goal length, but I is poor.

88 15.33%
  • I heard your weasels have cheese. I must find these cheese weasels and conquer them all.

110 19.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Twenty bucks for two inches?

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

I voted a fiver for a foot, but I would walk five hundred miles (and I would walk five hundred more) to be the one to walk a thousand miles to ... get more hair. *now has 500 miles stuck in her head*
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    ??/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I went for $2 for 2inches (Only £1 - bargain!) as that would take me beyond classic at last!

Then, as soon as I voted I felt that wasn't really true. Haivng waitied this long what's two more inches? (hmmm yeah still reconsidering........) And it would kind of feel like I hadn't really achieved it.

Length
    30/36/48?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I've changed my mind already since I voted! I'd pay $20 for 2 inches, but I wouldn't want more than that. 2 extra magic inches every year would be nice. It's not enough to feel like cheating! Or I might get a foot and then cut off the ends!

Beware Of The Beagles Alley Cat's Avatar
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I put $5 for a instant foot of hair that would take me to 43 inches way too long for me but I could cut it back to tailbone and see finally in an instant if I liked that length or not . Hey presto I like that idea. Sign me up .

Length
    APL/BCL/long
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

I have a feeling my terminal length is far above what I would really want to have (classic), so if I could have it for a 1000 dollars, be it. That's a half month's pay at the low-paid job I had before going back to school, it might be affordable. And since I just started growing, I don't care so much about it being cheating..

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

At first, I thought "sure, I'd pay 5 bucks for a foot". Then I realized something. My hair is about hip length now. It actually feels long. It is a hassle. I do very bad things, like sleep with it loose. If I suddenly had a foot more hair, I wouldn't know what to do with it. It needs to happen gradually, so that I learn to make those small adjustments. Much as I hate having to wait 2 years to get to my goal, it's for the best.
    I have enough posts for a siggy!

Length
    Bob/67"/67"
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii/iii

Hell yes! I'd walk the 500 miles or dish out up to half of what's in my bank account for something like that. I'm deathly afraid of hitting terminal somewhere in the next foot or two, so some guarenteed way of getting longer hair would be amazing.
    iii 2b F 62"

Length
    Chin/Apl+/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Yup, I'd pay 5$ for another foot fo hair. That would take me well beyond my goal (which is 6 more inches)
    Starting over current length: APL+.. GOAL: BACK TO HIP

Type
    2c/M/ii

I'm spending much, much more than $5 on getting my hennaed length to somewhat blend in with my natural roots. So yeah, I'd pay $5 to get the extra foot, then lop off the hennaed part

Iris
    Grew out my henna (February 2007 - August 2009)

Length
    --/36/term
    Type
    2a/C/ii

I am confused by some of your answers. You wouldn't do it because you wouldn't feel like you had earned it?? Then what was the payment for! If I'm paying twenty bucks for 2 inches of hair, then I darn-well earned it Same with walking the 500 miles. I checked all of the boxes
    \/\/
    \/\/