Page 220 of 267 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2666

Thread: Castor oil for hair growth?

Length
    Pixie/Class/Dunno
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Castor oil for hair growth?

I've been applying castor oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows with a cotton-tip wand for about 3 months now. The effect has been great! I never imagined my eyelashes had the potential to grow so long and thick. I've also been massaging it into my scalp about three times a week and I've got baby hairs sprouting all over the place but I guess it will take longer to see whether or not the castor oil affects the overall thickness of my hair.

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I went back to apply the castor oil on lashes and eyebrows.... let's see if I can get good results... I am applying it once a week...

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I just started reading through this...seems like almost everyone has had positive (or neutral) results so it's worth a try. I guess I'll go buy myself some castor oil tomorrow and read through this while it works its "magic".

I'd love to see what this does to my eyelashes. They used to be so long but after constant use of mascara they broke off and even though I've rarely worn makeup for the past year and a half atleast they've never grown back to even close to the length they used to be. If my hair grows that would just be a really great bonus. I'll probably actually start off just doing my eyelashes/brows and see what happens there. Especially since I want to wait at least a few more weeks to see how fast my hair grows without any supplements/oils (never actually measured before) so that when I do start trying stuff like castor oil, I'll be able to see if there's any change.

Length
    30/32WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

I've been using castor oil on my hair and eye lashes for a while. I am not sure for the hair as I mix it with other oils and use it once a week but I started to see results with my lashes. I ve been using it for a couple of months, about 5 nights per week.
    My lashes are longer, a few of them are very long, creating this spider effect I am not a fan of but anyway... And I can also see new growths, tiny lashes in between!
    I am happy I made it as I had started using castor oil several times in the past but I used to stop after a week or so.

Length
    17/30/30
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

For a month I applied castor oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows daily at night. Got wonderfully long lashes, stopped using it when it started getting very long.

Forgot to add that I bought clear mascara bottles from ebay and filled it with castor oil for easy application.
    Last edited by duchess67; January 24th, 2014 at 05:42 AM. Reason: adding more info

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MissBubble View Post
    I've been using castor oil on my hair and eye lashes for a while. I am not sure for the hair as I mix it with other oils and use it once a week but I started to see results with my lashes. I ve been using it for a couple of months, about 5 nights per week.
    My lashes are longer, a few of them are very long, creating this spider effect I am not a fan of but anyway... And I can also see new growths, tiny lashes in between!
    I am happy I made it as I had started using castor oil several times in the past but I used to stop after a week or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by duchess67 View Post
    For a month I applied castor oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows daily at night. Got wonderfully long lashes, stopped using it when it started getting very long.

Forgot to add that I bought clear mascara bottles from ebay and filled it with castor oil for easy application.
    Guys, you think applying once a week it's too little? I have a mix of castor and coconut oil... that is what I apply... I am letting my eyebrows get fuller and I am just removing some of the extra hair, but the left one you can see were the eyebrow line used to be (does that makes any sense?) and would love to fill in that sparseness soon...

Like mentioned in previous pages, I put both oils in a chapstick tube and froze it...

Let me know your thoughts...

Length
    17/30/30
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I don't know how it would work applying once a week. In my opinion it would be too little, it might work we never know until we try, right? I was applying castor oil daily before going to bed on my eye lashes and eyebrows. I have good eyebrows and eye lashes to begin with, but wanted to see whether my lashes would grow longer like everyone says. It definitely did for me, grew thicker and longer. I haven't tried applying on my scalp, as I am experimenting with other oils, thought it prudent to wait before using it on my hair.

Length
    30/32WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

I am not sure if once a week is enough. It wasnt for me anyway. I had used castor oil before, for a week and then I stopped or once a week or so and did not notice anything. Now I try not to skip more than two nights per week and I have seen results.
    I am not sure if I have to use it on the lengths or roots to work so I do both. I put a small amount on roots with my fingers and then with a mascara wand on the legths. My bottom lashes look also more full for the first time!

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I apply castor oil on my lashes just closing y eyes and patting them with a finger dipped in oil. Lower lashes I just "sweep" with my finger. I can see a difference after one night. I wish my hair would grow as fast when I apply castor oil!

Length
    Ears/Cheek/WL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

I've noticed that my lashes has grown longer, not much of a change in my brows. Hair; not yet. But only used it for about 1,5 week so I don't really expect much!
    It takes a redheaded woman to get a dirty job done