Page 1064 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 6456496410141054106210631064106510661074111411641564 ... LastLast
Results 10,631 to 10,640 of 17394

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

wow Kittybird, you make me what to buy everything you put in your hair...
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    16/55/?
    Type
    1b/F/i

Oh, I love the spider one and now regret I didn't order it while it was still available. Might be good though since dangles usually eat my hair. For those of you who have one, do you think it would be possible to simply remove the lower dangle? I don't think the spider who is up in the web would cause that much trouble but the other one just wont work for me and it's good to know for when/if it comes back in stock.

My shipping confirmation came yesterday which means that there will be at least one week more before mine arrives.

Length
    WL/TBL/FTL?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by maria_asa View Post
    Oh, I love the spider one and now regret I didn't order it while it was still available. Might be good though since dangles usually eat my hair. For those of you who have one, do you think it would be possible to simply remove the lower dangle? I don't think the spider who is up in the web would cause that much trouble but the other one just wont work for me and it's good to know for when/if it comes back in stock.

My shipping confirmation came yesterday which means that there will be at least one week more before mine arrives.
    I think it is possible to cut it with some strong scissors. I too an a tiny sorry I didn't catch the spider..

Length
    Pixie/APL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by maria_asa View Post

Yes you would be able to remove it, you wouldn't even need to cut it because the little ring will just prise apart. In fact I want to close the ring on mine up a bit more because I am worried that the spider might fall off!
    Pixie ~ Chin ~ Shoulder ~ APL - BSL ~ MBL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Tailbone
    Growing out a pixie since May 2012
    Cut back to APL December 2016

Banned

Those are some gorgeous photos!!!

DreamSheep - you have some truly stunning hair!

I really like the action shots of the Olivia! I passed on the Web and am now kinda bummed that I did.

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Thank you lazuliblue, eadwine and quasi! It doesn't jingle when I move around, only if I'm moving the clip itself or the bun (sometimes I get itchy underneath the bun)
    Thunder and lightning won’t change what I’m feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob

It jingles for me when I move around, but not as much as a ring on a hairstick or something. It's a funny little sound to hear

Type
    2a/C/ii

That spiderweb looks so pretty on all of you, wonder if I made a mistake when I didn't grab one.

My flexis came today, and I was prepared for the tawny to have an off center blue thing in the center piece, but on top of that the entire centerpiece tilted heavily to the side when I put it in my hair. And boy, it drove me nuts (it looked really weird). In the beginning (first 5 min of being upset) all on my mind was "I have to ask for a new one", but I decided to bend up the back part of this one and by doing that I located the problem. I tried to fix it, gave up after a while since the thing wasn't moving at all in my eyes...but then I put it back and voilà, it does not tilt to the side anymore! only down (or up, depending on from which direction you insert the stick), and I can live with that.

So here is the tawny (in what probably is the most sturdy bun I've ever had, didn't move at all! + I think I picked the right size):

(Was hard getting a decent photo, it is pitch-black outside and I have no good light in here)

The XS ones I got are cute too, but I'll post action shots of those another time

/Margo

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I received mine too. Three smalls. I got them to make tighter braid tassels and they are perfect. They aren't new flex is but I'll probably take action shots soon anyway. I got dream catcher and rays of sun, which i already had in xl for the dream catcher and l for the rays of sun, and then an emerald dream. I was a little annoyed though because the center piece was crooked and I had to bend it. It's still not perfect. I have noticed this is allot more common during a sale, it's happened to me before too. Oh well I guess, still love flex is.

I've realized I have all the ones I want for now. Unless they release Charlotte s web again.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    SL/BSL/HL
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

I need sizing help!! I have been eyeing flexis for a year or two but have such a hard time deciding which to get in which size!! I am trying to figure out what sizes will work for different styles so if anyone is an i/ii or i hair type what sizes do you use for ponytail, buns, braid tassel etc?
    Starting Over!
    Cut to just off the shoulders 4/28/18 after a series of slightly shorter cuts.
    I hope to grow out with no dye back to waist or beyond!