Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1190

Thread: waist to hip

Length
    12/32/37
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: waist to hip

Hi all!

Joining you for what I hope will be a short while! My hip bone is actually not far away - maybe 2 inches...? It's hard to say with the wavies & wuriies. But decided to officially join you all today. Here's my latest length photo - also posted in the BSL to waist thread...

AZDesertRose LizardSpots & MoonRabbit! - you all have such lovely hair! and we are all about the same length at the same time! It will be fun to see when we all make it to hip
    Renegray Embracing Messy hair ​(and puppies!)
    24 – 25 – 26 – 27 – 28 – 29 – 30 – 31– 32 – 33 – 34 – 35 – 36 -37 - 38 - 39

Length
    bsl/WL/hip
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pamrlyn View Post
    Hi all!

Joining you for what I hope will be a short while! My hip bone is actually not far away - maybe 2 inches...? It's hard to say with the wavies & wuriies. But decided to officially join you all today. Here's my latest length photo - also posted in the BSL to waist thread...

AZDesertRose LizardSpots & MoonRabbit! - you all have such lovely hair! and we are all about the same length at the same time! It will be fun to see when we all make it to hip

I was thinking the same!! Also, you have gorgeous hair. Happy growing
    ​You Zarkin Frood

Length
    N/A/67/75/Termi
    Type
    3b/F/ii

Hi all!

Welcome
    Enjoy your new length.

Length
    pixie/WL+/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

LizardSpots, MoonRabbit, pamrlyn - gorgeous all of you! Welcome and happy growing from here on! Seems there's a good group of us here all near the same length right now, that's exciting!

Length
    12/32/37
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by wispe View Post
    LizardSpots, MoonRabbit, pamrlyn - gorgeous all of you! Welcome and happy growing from here on! Seems there's a good group of us here all near the same length right now, that's exciting!
    Group Hug!

Wispe - I love your pinkness - and hair skills! Have been admiring your different do's on the threads.

thank you Kat-Rinnč Naido I really Looove your curls!
    Renegray Embracing Messy hair ​(and puppies!)
    24 – 25 – 26 – 27 – 28 – 29 – 30 – 31– 32 – 33 – 34 – 35 – 36 -37 - 38 - 39

Length
    N/A/67/75/Termi
    Type
    3b/F/ii

Group Hug!

Wispe - I love your pinkness - and hair skills! Have been admiring your different do's on the threads.

Aah thank youpamrlyn you are so sweet
    Yay! I received my first thud

Length
    pixie/WL+/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Group Hug!

Length
    Waist/Waist/Long?
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Hi ! I'm joining you since I just reached waist again . I'm roughly two inches away from hip length.
    Here comes my first hair pic ever ! Sorry for the poor quality, I somehow couldn't manage to take a picture that wasn't blurry
    Midback ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Tailbone ~ Classic
    Currently at waist with 31 inches. On my way to hip length at 33", two more inches to grow !

Length
    bsl/WL/hip
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

WavyWannabe Congrats on making waist and happy growing!
    ​You Zarkin Frood

60's Hippie ☮ ❤ ❀ Groovy Granny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizardspots View Post
    Hello all, I have just graduated from the BSL to waist thread!

Starting off at about 0.5 to 1 inch below waist. Excited to join you guys on the journey to hip. Oh wait, not that kind of hip....
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    Thought I would do a photo update since I forgot my measurements from waist to hip.
    Hi all!

we are all about the same length at the same time! It will be fun to see when we all make it to hip
    Quote Originally Posted by WavyWannabe View Post
    Hi ! I'm joining you since I just reached waist again I'm roughly two inches away from hip length.
    Here comes my first hair pic ever ! Sorry for the poor quality, I somehow couldn't manage to take a picture that wasn't blurry
    Congrats to you all and happy growing

Wavywannabe with my fine tremors and an unwilling photographer in my Hubby....I usually have poor quality pics

I keep wavering between WL and Hip; someone mentioned my changes in desired goal length may be due to seasonal changes, and there is no reason to set my goal to one length.
    That could very well be, seeing I prefer it longer/worn down in colder seasons and a bit shorter/worn up in hot weather.

Waist remains my 'sweet spot' in my 60's as it was in the 1960's, but now when it is time for Seasonal trims changes re: I just see how I feel about snipping ...if at all
    I am happy tp hover between the 2 landmarks, and on the full moon (as a reminder) I still check for racers and occasionally do a wee dusting.

However I still enjoying seeing the newbies... and watching everyone progress toward their longer goals