Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084

Thread: waist to hip

Length
    SL/MBL/TBL?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: waist to hip

Quote Originally Posted by wispe View Post
    Because today seems like the day I'm posting a million pictures, here's my latest length pic

It keeps tickling my elbows when I wear it down and I jumped about a mile the other day thinking it a bug.It's also long enough that my braid is getting heavier and more swing-y (if that makes sense) so I'm excited about it. I haven't had many... I guess tactile? milestones so it's kind of interesting that waist length comes with two of those for me.
    I haven't officially called waist length yet (waiting for beginning of march) but I have also noticed my braid getting more "swingy" like you mentioned! I am also starting to notice I am beginning to frequently hold my hair when I take drinks at the water fountain, and instead of just flicking my hair behind my back to get it out of my way, I am carrying it carefully and laying it ontop/behind of chairs and couches when I sit down if I don't want it in my way. It feels like at this length my hair is starting to become another limb! In another year I'll probably be holding my hair while I go to the washroom too haha
    MBL-WL-HL-BCL-TBL

Length
    pixie/wl/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by draysmir View Post
    I haven't officially called waist length yet (waiting for beginning of march) but I have also noticed my braid getting more "swingy" like you mentioned! I am also starting to notice I am beginning to frequently hold my hair when I take drinks at the water fountain, and instead of just flicking my hair behind my back to get it out of my way, I am carrying it carefully and laying it ontop/behind of chairs and couches when I sit down if I don't want it in my way. It feels like at this length my hair is starting to become another limb! In another year I'll probably be holding my hair while I go to the washroom too haha
    Yes, I've noticed I do all of these things now too! I'm not sure when I started doing them but it's definitely a 'keep it from being caught' prevention thing. Most recently I realized I've been pulling it over the opposite shoulder when I go to buckle my seatbelt, for example.

Enjoy the journey! Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/@ Hip/@ Hip
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by wispe View Post
    Because today seems like the day I'm posting a million pictures, here's my latest length pic

It keeps tickling my elbows when I wear it down and I jumped about a mile the other day thinking it a bug.It's also long enough that my braid is getting heavier and more swing-y (if that makes sense) so I'm excited about it. I haven't had many... I guess tactile? milestones so it's kind of interesting that waist length comes with two of those for me.
    I spotted your recent color pics and your hair looks amazing

Congrats on the growth ~ Enjoy the journey
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; February 25th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Length
    pixie/wl/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    I spotted your recent color pics and your hair looks amazing

Congrats on the growth ~ Enjoy the journey
    Thank you GG <3 I really am enjoying it!