Thread: So I have a list of friends........

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Default So I have a list of friends........

So I have some friends. I would like to be able to keep track of said friends blogs, albums, etc. What is the easiest way to do this? I am slightly technologically challenged and still trying to find my way around the new LHC. I don't seem to be able to find links to blogs on my friend's profile page. I know they can be accessed by the blog count under the avatars, so do I have to find a post of theirs and then go from there? Maybe I am missing something. Thanks!
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2c/M/ii

There is a link on their profile page. The rectangle thing in the middle has tabs, the rightmost tab is for your friend's blog.

I find it easier to subscribe to blogs than to go through the friend's profiles though. Under 'quicklinks' there's a direct link to 'subscribed blogs' - gives you all your subscribed blogs, bolded if they have new entries. Very nice feature.

Iris
    Grew out my henna (February 2007 - August 2009)

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Thank you! Upon further investigation, some of my friends don't have blogs or journals yet, so the right hand tab was not there.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Also, you can subscribe to your friends' blogs, then access them all from the one 'blog subscriptions' page, a link to which is in the blog control panel.

I set my blog subscriptions to email me because I was having a hard time keeping up with them.

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I made an icon for my subscribed blog page for my computer screen. That's how I enter LHC every time I get on line from my own computer. If I'm using someone else's computer I have to do it the regular way. It's quick and easy and I'm right at the blogs when I enter LHC. If I have time I can look at New Posts after I read the blogs. I did that with the old journals.

I am not here to decorate your world