Thread: White hairs

Exclamation White hairs

I'm 29 years old and i'm already noticing lots of white hairs...yikes!!

What do some of you take to reverse the color?

Length
    Chin/???/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Default Re: White hairs

I don't think you CAN reverse color...

You can color over it if you want. Henna, Cassia, Chemical dye...lots of options to cover/hide those white hairs. However (to my knowledge) there is no way to stop those hairs from being white or to reverse the process. Anti-aging has only come so far...

You could embrace those white hairs as nature's highlights.
    "There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish the light of one small candle." - Spanish Proverb
    Hip length to Pixie, now growing long again. Currently past SL, heading to APL.

Length
    3"/3.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

There is a Chinese herb called He Shou Wu (think that's right) that's supposed to be able to help restore natural hair colour. Google it and you'll learn a bit more about it!

Will it work? I have no idea... I bought some but the stuff I bought you have to sort of brew into a tea... I will get some capsules when I can afford them.

Also, some raw foodists report that their hair regains its natural colour, especially after they start having a lot of green smoothies and juices, as well as wheatgrass juice (fresh).

As it stands, I still have grey hairs, but then again I haven't practiced any of this stuff religiously, so I can't determine whether or not it ACTUALLY works to restore natural hair colour. However, it's always worth a shot!!
    Starting over short and working towards virgin hair!

Length
    BSL/BCL/CLAS
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

I have no idea if it works and I'm not obsessed enough about my own grey hairs to give it a try, but if you google mollasses and grey hair, you'll find a lot.

Not putting it on your hair as a treatment. Drinking it. Daily.
    Stop cruelty to apostrophe's.

Length
    25/26.5/term?
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerise View Post
    Also, some raw foodists report that their hair regains its natural colour, especially after they start having a lot of green smoothies and juices, as well as wheatgrass juice (fresh).!
    I eat mostly raw. When I am consuming tons and tons of raw greens in the form of green juice (and to a lesser degree, green smoothies), the grey hairs which I was born with start to grow out black. You can actually tell how well I've been eating by looking at my hair.

Length
    3"/3.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio_rising View Post
    I eat mostly raw. When I am consuming tons and tons of raw greens in the form of green juice (and to a lesser degree, green smoothies), the grey hairs which I was born with start to grow out black. You can actually tell how well I've been eating by looking at my hair.
    Well it certainly sounds as if there IS something in that theory then! Just have to motivate myself to have lots of greens...
    Starting over short and working towards virgin hair!