Page 681 of 776 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691731 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 7755

Thread: Thin/Fine Hair Thread

Length
    17/30/30
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Thin/Fine Hair Thread

That looks gorgeous, lucid. This is one of my favourite looks on hair, so so pretty! And your hair indeed does look thicker, loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by lucid View Post
    Cross posted, but I'm just so happy about how the toilet paper curles turned out. They took 5 min to put in, slept with them for 6 hours, and then took them out. I don't know why only the bottom of my hair curled, since I rolled the hair up to my shoulders, but I like the result. But it is the first time I have ever had curled hair, I can't believe I actually found a simple method that worked!

It made my hair look much thicker as well, which was nice for a change

Right after:

After 5 hours:

Quote Originally Posted by lucid View Post
    After 5 hours:

Wow thanks for posting, this is so beautifuuuuuul! Tell me all your secrets! Lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aredhel View Post
    That looks really nice lucid! Perfect little end curls... I've always loved that look on straight/fine hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cg View Post
    So pretty!
    Quote Originally Posted by school of fish View Post
    Me too!! I've always loved the look of end curls on otherwise straight hair! Beautifully done, lucid!
    Quote Originally Posted by duchess67 View Post
    That looks gorgeous, lucid. This is one of my favourite looks on hair, so so pretty! And your hair indeed does look thicker, loved it!
    Quote Originally Posted by FineMiracle View Post
    Wow thanks for posting, this is so beautifuuuuuul! Tell me all your secrets! Lol :P
    Thank you so much all of you

I wanna see if I can maybe get the curls a bit further up the next time, but if that doesn't work I'm really happy with just being able to curl the ends. It's the first time that curls have stayed in my hair
    I do think I dampened the ends more than the rest, so that may be why only the ends curled? Or it could be just because my ends are more damaged then further up considering the hair is older?
    Hair thickness:6.2 cm (2.4'') Longest: TBL + Current length: APL (maintaining) Goal length: Waist

Length
    Chin/Waist/Butt
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

That looks really gorgeous, Lucid! Beautiful princess hair

|| 6 monthly trims since July 2015 || Finger combing since March 2017 || Combating
    thin fine hair & excessive shedding || Goal: buttcrack with blunt hem ||

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Yes, very nice, Lucid!
    bsl > mbl > hip > [tlb] > clsc > fingertip > thigh > knee > ???

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

I hope you ladies will try the Spock bun. I designed it for thin hair...so it would look like you have more than you do. I think it needs two sticks or a fork.
    Here is the tutorial that Wispe (a thin hair ) made.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cnpr4yS3wM
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Length
    1.5/21/40
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bparnell75 View Post
    I hope you ladies will try the Spock bun. I designed it for thin hair...so it would look like you have more than you do. I think it needs two sticks or a fork.
    Oh, that is so pretty! I have to admit I was intensely curious about where the name came from. The vid answered that right away. haha! Thanks for sharing. Something to look forward to when my hair is long enough.

Posted September 30th, 2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    I use Joico moisture on my entire length.
    I apply a small amount on my ends and work it in, then I rake my fingers through my hair from scalp to the ends with the residue on my hands,and rinse it out.

I also use Shea Moisture Raw Butter conditioner; just a pea sized dab on my damp ends after 15 min in a turban.

By the end of day 3-4 after a shampoo (not counting my shampoo day), I start to feel like I need a shampoo.
    My scalp feels heavy and has no lift...not necessarily oily looking/feeling.

ETA:
    I switched to CO (modified) with just a drop or 2 of shampoo diluted with conditioner to shampoo and conditioner on the ends/rinse.
    Second co ditioner on ends with a wee bit raked onto my roots/rinse.

I also stopped the Shea Moisture products; the argan oil stained my hair

Still washing every 3-4 days
    A lot has changed in the past 20 months ~

My silver has taken over my hair and is very fine.
    I switched back to S&C (full strength); CO was too heavy for my hair.

I still use conditioner mostly on the ends, then the residual on my hands it rubbed over my scalp, and I use vented my wet brush to distribute it evenly.

My washes are now stretched to 7 days easily; my hair is not oily and what is produced is distributed with my BBB Vented Wet brush.

My ends love moisture, so I use Joico Moisture S&C weekly, with a bit of silver S&C mixed in; it is chelated/clarified with K-PAK intense Hydration C once a month.

On my damp ends I work in a dab of my Joico C, a few drops of an oil blend, and a few drops of Biosilk Lite Serum.

In humid weather I use rosewater and glycerin spritzes to refresh curls; in Winter I use the serum.

For wispies I do a spritz of Garnier hairspray with my BBB, and for texture I use Garnier Texture Cream.

I love the feel of having it down (half up/ponytailed/barrette) in cooler seasons; it is bunned in the heat.

My hair....and I am very happy

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Ooh! I'll try this later!
    bsl > mbl > hip > [tlb] > clsc > fingertip > thigh > knee > ???

Very pretty; I will be adding it to my styling options.
    Thank you