Page 1 of 1302 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Default Armpit | Midback

okay, i posted something similar on the old LHC, so here we go again!

Im back to 22" after cutting in a blunt hem and equaling up my longest layer, just one layer in the back to go! I will probably even things up again, once it has caught up.

BSL for me is 27" (bottom of strap) so come on, post here with all your frustrations and milestones.

We will all get there!

Mod Note:
    Mid Back Length (MBL)=Bra Strap Length (BSL) and is used as a more inclusive term. If you do not wear a bra, you can locate MBL by wrapping a towel, measuring tape, etc around your torso just below your pectoral muscles/above your diaphragm (which ever is easier to identify), this will show you where MBL lands on your back.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; August 4th, 2021 at 08:54 AM. Reason: mod note
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Hmm .. I measure BSL as the bottom of my shoulder blades, or 23", because I'm impatient and if I measured to the bottom of my strap I'd probably get fed up at not reaching a goal in so long that I'd cut. My longest layer is now at 23", so I'm at 'can-I-call-this-BSL', but I won't really feel like I'm at BSL until it's at least an inch or two longer.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

BSL is about 27 inches for me. Since I'm starting over again I've decided not to measure because it can be discouraging if I hit a no grow month. I'm going by milestones. BSL is my main goal.

A new beginning.

I don't wear a bra, so I wouldn't know what BSL would be.

But I think I'm winning our race jojo!

Regrowing to this length, and beyond.
    Lord Cocidius of the Midnight Path in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I think BSL is 26" for me. And I think I'm at 22ish" right now; lost my measuring tape but I don't want to measure until April anyway. I obsess over it too much.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

yay! there are a few of us going for BSL or MBL in shadow walkers case! (the race is still on...biotin at the ready shadow..mwahaha!)

I'm not trimming until August 8th the moroccan calender thingy me bob! says its a good day for growth, okay maybe im slightly mad for wanting to try it but hey what have i got to lose?

I think we should all post a monthly picture up too, for comparing how much we have grown, what do you all think?.

My camera charger is broke ( darn dog thought she would eat it..ggggrrrr) so ive had to order another which will hopefully be here Monday.

Okay im off to bed now so happy growing everybody xxx
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

I am 1.5" above BSL, and just patiently waiting till I get there. No special things that I am doing save for my normal routine.; take my vitamins, eat my two bananas a day, and pamper the hair.

Length
    5"/APL/BSL
    Type
    3a/M/ii

My hair is around APL and headed for BSL. I think I'll reach it by the end of ths year.

Length
    ?/26/30++
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

My hair is between APL and BSL, as it's been for years. Last measurement (Feb?) was 25.5; "Full" BSL - where it covers, not just touches, the strap - will be 27". But those longest ends are still very wispy and see through - hard to count.

I'd like to trim again but I think I am going to measure once more to see how much growth I've got per month; I'm not very good at being consistent with such "boring" tasks but I know it is for the best so I am trying to discipline myself.

For me, when my hemline is more even and at 27" (rather than just the "point" of the "deep V" hitting 27) I will be at BSL. It is a long way to go, it seems, but my hair is still longer than it has ever been!

I'm still teaching myself to wear it up more (and like it!) and focusing on moisturizing but also washing more so that it looks good down and I can enjoy it.
    Feb 2013, solid BSL again but shedding. Wondering if this is really terminal length. Hairtype 1b/2b, F/M, ii

Length
    APL/BSL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default My patience

I have about an inch and a half(3 cm) left to bsl.It's driving me crazy some days.I saw that bananas can make a difference I so have to add that into my diet.