Page 11 of 1302 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    25/35/41

Quote Originally Posted by eadwine View Post
    My hairdresser is wonderful. Two weeks from now is big trim time again (big trim meaning bangs AND length).

I am by the way 1.71meters, just brushing 5'7"
    '

I am 167cm, 5"6 inches I have a trim scheduled for August as I had one only two week's ago. I hope you don't get much length off as your hair looks very healthy. Do you take any supplements?

Length
    18"/MB/MB
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by 30isthenewblack View Post
    Actually, I've decided since visiting this forum that I'm going to keep the layers in as opposed to have a blunt cut as I think it works better for my hair.
    That's actually what I was trying to say . I'm coming from the position that it's not only fine, it's pretty funny to suddenly be so aware of what other people's hair ends are doing. And I'm way more forgiving of my own, and other people's layers now. I meant to be all peace love and understanding - I hope I came across that way! I wasn't at all offended by your comment. I just wanted to share in a light hearted way that I did the same thing.

Length
    25/35/41

Quote Originally Posted by MsBubbles View Post
    That's actually what I was trying to say . I'm coming from the position that it's not only fine, it's pretty funny to suddenly be so aware of what other people's hair ends are doing. And I'm way more forgiving of my own, and other people's layers now. I meant to be all peace love and understanding - I hope I came across that way! I wasn't at all offended by your comment. I just wanted to share in a light hearted way that I did the same thing.
    My comment wasn't really directed at you but I appreciate your response. I just didn't want anyone to think that I'm the type of person to put down other people's appearance because I've never been that type of person. I'm obsessed by measuring my hair too lol It was still 25 inches the last time I measured which was yesterday.

Length
    19/30/36
    Type
    1a/F/ii

What I love about this forum is the sheer variety of hemlines and textures. I have discovered the for my fine, straight hair, blunt cuts are the way to go to make me happy, but I do appreciate the many different shapes I see here.

'

I am 167cm, 5"6 inches I have a trim scheduled for August as I had one only two week's ago. I hope you don't get much length off as your hair looks very healthy. Do you take any supplements?
    I am not getting much length off She does microtrims, so 6-7mm is about all she takes. I do take a supplement (skin hair and nails, from Kruidvat), and I eat two bananas a day; someone said they were good for growth (something in them, can't remember what), and in any case they are yummy hehe.

Length
    25/35/41

That's good that you're only getting a microtrim. TWO bananas ... woah! I saw the thread about Monistat being used for hair growth. It's not available in Australia though. I have a friend who lives in the US and her brother is going over there soon but I don't know how he would explain that if his bag was searched by customs lol.

I feel like my hair is SO short. It's such an inbetween length for girls with curly hair. Although, my hair is long enough for me to lie back on it if I am sitting on a chair so it can't be that short. I really wish the hairdresser hadn't taken it upon himself to even out one of my layers. Never again.

Yeah.. don't eat them at the same time though

I have one at breakfast, and one after dinner or so

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I don't think I will be at BSL til November .
    I thought last year I would get there in July, then in January, I thought September, but now---definately November. Patience......
    Last edited by girlcat36; May 22nd, 2008 at 07:50 PM.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    25/35/41

Quote Originally Posted by girlcat36 View Post
    I don't think I will be at BSL til November .
    I thought last year I would get there in July, then in January, I thought September, but now---definately November. Patience......
    It does take a lot of patience but when I look at your hair, it looks like if I pulled your longest layer that it would reach your top. It definitely looks longer than 22 inches if you pull it straight.

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

It does take a lot of patience but when I look at your hair, it looks like if I pulled your longest layer that it would reach your top. It definitely looks longer than 22 inches if you pull it straight.
    When pulled straight, it's about 25", nearly BSL. But I don't ever wear my hair straight so I only measure dry and curly.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights