Page 1061 of 2498 FirstFirst ... 61561961101110511059106010611062106310711111116115612061 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,610 of 24973

Thread: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Thanks everyone! I must confess, every since my trim yesterday, I've been thinking of coloring. I really needed the renegrays support. I feel alot better now I can't wait to wash my hair and see what it looks like natural and not straightened. I'll try to get some new pictures.
    ~Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    17.5/17.5/17
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Yes yes!! More pics!! It looks fantastic, Paper, I am jealous!!

Paper, your hair is a lovely color! You don't need to color it.
    Lady Ianuariae of the Healing Song in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Account Closed by Member Request

I had lots of catching up to do!!

Quote Originally Posted by mellie View Post
    <snip>Angel, your hair is always sooooo beautiful!!!! SO shiny and your silvers are such beautiful highlights!!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    THESE ARE SUCH LOVELY PHOTOS, ANGELTHADIVA!
    Thank you!

Angel, I went and picked up some VO5 shampoo to replace my Alverde, but I didn't get the kiwi lime that you get, I got some other pink one that enticed me with "shine and body!". Well it is terrible! It has a very chemical smell and my hair feels wet even four hours later. I should have gotten what you get!! Luckily, it was only $1, LOL! And DH said he will use it, so it won't go to waste.

But then that means I have to smell it on his hair then...hm, maybe we should just toss it and re-try with the one that you get!
    I'm finding it more and more difficult to find the Kiwi Lime Squeeze. I used to get it quite easily, now I have to try a few different stores. I once got the matching condish, but I really didn't see the point in using clarifying condish I know the exact results you mean, I hate that look and feel YUCK! If you can stand the smell use it for shaving your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by restourceful View Post
    <snip>Angel, your sparkles are lookin' gooooood! And I'm glad to have you for a salt and paprika sister.

Mellie, I like the kiwi lime, too. It smells fresh to me rather than all chemical. <snip>
    Thank you, SISTER!! I love the smell of kiwi lime; not as much as the coconut one, but the coconut one does not clean as well as the kiwi lime

Quote Originally Posted by rags View Post
    <snip>Angel - Your pics are lovely as always! Your hair is so shiny! <total hair envy here> <snip>
    Thank you!

<snip>Rags, I agree, I have hair envy for Angel too...
    THIS really cracked me up

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrue View Post
    angeldiva - your hair looks so shiny!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by paper View Post
    Thanks everyone! I must confess, every since my trim yesterday, I've been thinking of coloring. I really needed the renegrays support. I feel alot better now I can't wait to wash my hair and see what it looks like natural and not straightened. I'll try to get some new pictures.
    Don't colour. It looks so pretty and the colour suits you (better I think than the remaining dye on the very ends). I don't think you have a lot of white at all but a nice mix.

Edited to add: I just looked at your age and I would've guessed ten years younger!

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Thanks cmnt831 & CrowningGlory, for the sweet things you said.

I took a couple pictures outside today to get a more accurate color. Funny it doesn't look as white. I have the sides pinned back, but I wouldn't think that it would make that much difference.

~Renegray Gang Member~

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Paper, your hair color is so pretty, the natural daylight is the best for showing our true shade. I think this is the first photo I've seen of your hair in daylight and I for one feel that you shouldn't color it, really, it is lovely. I love the back shot! Hope I'm not being too "pushy" here, I just think that the color is awesome.

I agree with luluj, paper. It is such a gorgeous color, not really white at all, just sparkly! I think it suits you very well. And you are such a pretty, young looking forty-something!
    Utlizing only the Contacts portion of the Friends list feature.

Length
    ??/56/??
    Type
    2a/M/iii

paper Your hair looks really pretty in those pictures, the daylight makes all the difference and your haven't got as much white as you think. Your natural colour suits you far better than the dyed colour did. You've come such a long way so you just can't go back. You know yourself that you would regret it if you dyed again.

2a/M/iii - 56 inches

I thought I'd better share with my Renegrays first.

I think I've made my first goal!

What do y'all think? There's one little lock of hair on my fingers which are on my waist. Sorry, it's dripping wet, but I just couldn't wait for it to dry for photos before I shared!
    Utlizing only the Contacts portion of the Friends list feature.