Page 1001 of 2498 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 24973

Thread: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Default Re: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

CONGRATULATIONS MELLIE........WITHOUT YOU........THERE WOULDN'T BE US!!! I AM SO PROUD TO BE A RENEGRAY!

Type
    1a/M/ii

Congratulations!

It's been a while since I posted last time. But glad to see everyone here! I am still growing hair all natural. Just a few grays at this point. But love my natural hair.

Account Closed by Member Request

I'm glad you are feeling better Rags!

I'm also glad to be a Renegray!

Length
    Shave/40~TB/Clssc
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Cool, can I join? It seems I have picked an auspicious day to join being the day where you have 1000 posts!

I have golden coloured hair so I never really noticed if I had any silver strands until one day I happened to part my hair differently and was standing in a shaft of sunlight in front of the mirror where I saw several strands of silver I never knew were there!
    I just remember saying "cool!"
    I really like it, I don't know why. I was quite excited about it actually lol. I was showing everyone I knew but they are all people who couldn't understand my excitement, giving me funny looks. They probably colour over theirs.
    It makes me feel worldly, like I know a thing or two ya know? And sexy and mature! My Nana went grey in her twenties and she was gorgeous! Stunning.
    I'm the only person in my family who has my colouring. Everyone else has brown hair. I'm a throwback or something, so I'm not sure how it will look once I have more silver but I'm looking forward to finding out.
    I have no desire to colour it or in any way hide it, I just think our natural colour suits us the best so why not go with it?

Anyway, I don't think I will ever be salt and pepper but I'm planning on being silver and gold lol!
    Last edited by Botticelli Gold; March 25th, 2010 at 08:47 PM.
    "It's wild, it's woolly, it's like having a flippin' sheep on my head!" ~ My original music ~ http://www.myspace.com/michelleellenbailey

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Botticelli Gold - your hair is absolutely STUNNING!

Lady Nereida of the Riptide Shores - LHK
    Renegray: Silver Hair is a Sparkling Diadem

Length
    Shave/40~TB/Clssc
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrue View Post
    Botticelli Gold - your hair is absolutely STUNNING!
    Thank you so much.
    "It's wild, it's woolly, it's like having a flippin' sheep on my head!" ~ My original music ~ http://www.myspace.com/michelleellenbailey

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Yay everybody!

Well at least *I* had champagne (well ok, a beer anyway).

Congratulations and a big thanks to Mellie for starting it all off and another big thanks to ALL of you wonderful people for making this such a special place!!! I'm so happy to be a Renegray!!

Rags, glad you're feeling better and Restourceful, I hope you start feeling better soon too.

Welcome Botticelli! Your hair =
    RENEGREY in progress

Length
    17.5/17.5/17
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Botticelli Gold, welcome! And it's official - you're a Renegray now!!! Your hair is absolutely stunning!! Can we see a pic of your silver streak? Pretty please?

Length
    24/Pixie/n/a
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Congratulations to the Renegrays and our fearless leader. Thanks for all you have done for me and for your wonderful support and amazing outlook on life.

I am busy re-reading my Going Gray, Looking Great book which I purchased in 2005 and read once. Full of wonderful ideas.
    I still love the idea of long hair, but really enjoying my all natural pixie. Contemplating growing to layered bsl & strawberry blond with cassia & henna.

Length
    Shave/40~TB/Clssc
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Ha ha, thank you guys!
    Ok, when I say silver strands, I don't mean there is a whole streak, just a few hairs. I'm not sure it would show up particularly well on camera, has to be a certain light and probably a few more first.
    I *am* romanticising a bit lol!

I will try though.