Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Herbal Essence Hydralicious

Default New Herbal Essence Hydralicious

So has anyone tried these? I saw them in Walmart a week or so ago. All three varietys smell really good.

Default Re: New Herbal Essence Hyraliscious

ooooo, I'll look for them. I LOVE Hello Hydration!

Length
    14shr/32hip/39cls
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

I really liked the purple one, it smelled *divine* and my hair felt very moisturized after. I love how it has she butter in it! I found it to be more moisturizing than the HH or TT condishes. I haven't tried the shampoo yet, but I might.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I might have to have a look at these when I am out!

Lady Arrhenius, Keeper of the Alkali in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by ~GypsyCurls~ View Post
    I really liked the purple one, it smelled *divine* and my hair felt very moisturized after. I love how it has she butter in it! I found it to be more moisturizing than the HH or TT condishes. I haven't tried the shampoo yet, but I might.
    I was wondering if they were very moisturizing. What about slip? Did it provide much? Did the smell linger in your hair? I hate when stuff smells good but the smell doesn't linger you know.

Length
    14shr/32hip/39cls
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: New Herbal Essence Hydralicious

Yeah I know what you mean! The smell lingered a little bit, IME all HE conditioners do. The shampoos definitely smell more fragrant than the co's, though. That's another reason why I want to try the 'poo

It defintely provided slip, more than TT or HH which are the condishes I usually use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Still waiting for it to get in the stores around here. Then I'm definately trying them. I love HE.

Length
    14shr/32hip/39cls
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AJoifulNoise View Post
    Still waiting for it to get in the stores around here. Then I'm definitely trying them. I love HE.
    I know that HE works so well for you, I wish I could use them exclusively! I loike them a lot because of the scents, thickness, price, and the fact that they're available in large bottles. My hair likes them at first, but eventually I get 'cone buildup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ~GypsyCurls~ View Post
    I know that HE works so well for you, I wish I could use them exclusively! I loike them a lot because of the scents, thickness, price, and the fact that they're available in large bottles. My hair likes them at first, but eventually I get 'cone buildup
    Well, I probably get away with it because I shampoo twice a week. Once with HE shampoo (contains sulphates) and once with shampoo bars. If I go much more than a week I start to get build up. Though, I can go two weeks without too much trouble there. I wash often due to my oily scalp.

The one HE conditioner that builds up quickly for me is Hello Hydration. I can't use it more than 2 days in a row or my hair starts to look limp. But, if I use the None of Your Frizzness between it's fine.

Length
    30"/30"/30"
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

I love all of them but can't use them. I can't get the tangles out of my wet hair if I use anything but Garnier Fructis. Seriously. I do not understand this one bit. I could use a whole bottle of any other kind of conditioner and have the same problem. Maybe it's menopause hair. I dunno...
    The first answer to every problem in the world is chocolate.