Thread: Henna Brown Pics?

Length
    22/22/26
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Henna Brown Pics?

Anybody have pics of 1-step browns (henna, indigo and any add-ons)? Especially before and after oxidation? I see a 2-step for black thread, a cassia thread, a henna thread, etc. but no browns.

Thanks!

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/38.5"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Henna Brown Pics?

We do have a thread for henndigo (generally 1-step henna/indigo/other herbs, usually results in brown) with pictures of peoples' results.

Henna for Hair's website has a PDF which talks about color mixing in a few chapters, Plants that Dye Hair and Mixing and Testing your Henna mix.

There used to be a section on their site that showed people's mixes, but it's not there anymore. Luckily, there is an archive. I think the pictures seem to be working. You can click on them and pull up the recipe.

I'm not sure if we have other threads on brunette results with henna mixes, but perhaps someone else can chime in?

Length
    22/22/26
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Thank you very much! The last post on the thread was in 2018 so I never found it. I posted my quick story. I'll also.check the other site.

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/38.5"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Absolutely, not a problem! I'll keep poking around to see if I can find more resources, too.