Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your hair shed during detangling/wash day!

Length
    PX/CL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Pictures of your hair shed during detangling/wash day!

Quote Originally Posted by MissHair View Post
    Do share pic next time!

Here's what I lost on my most recent washday. My hair is classic length, so it looks like a lot, but it was really only roughly a max of about 10 hairs or so.
    ~~ Classic ~~ Fingertip ~~ Knee ~~ ? ~~

Quote Originally Posted by LittleQuill View Post

Here's what I lost on my most recent washday. My hair is classic length, so it looks like a lot, but it was really only roughly a max of about 10 hairs or so.
    That looks like nothing!! I lose 100-200 hairs each wash! What's your secret to keep it on your head.

Im losing so much lately.

Length
    20"/39"/50"
    Type
    4b/4c/F/M/iii

3 weeks worth of shed hair. The first ball of hair is after I damp detangled with oil. The second ball is when I put the deep conditioner in. The third ball is when I rinsed it out. You would think at some point I would run out of sheds. The measuring tape is for size reference.

[IMG][/IMG]

ETA: This was all from one wash session. It had just been three weeks since I washed it last.
    Last edited by Hairy-Fairy; March 24th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL

Length
    PX/CL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

That looks like nothing!! I lose 100-200 hairs each wash! What's your secret to keep it on your head.
    Haha, I don't know. I guess my hair's happy where it is. I'm also tender-headed, so I have to be extra careful when detangling. It'll hurt like hell otherwise. So maybe that helps? My diet is as healthy as I can afford to make it, too. I don't eat sugary things, and I avoid things that are overly fatty (I'm picky with food, but eating things like these makes me feel yucky afterward anyway). And, when I can afford to buy them, I take a multi-vitamin, too. Nothing too revolutionary here.

Was the bundle of hair in your next post all in one day?

Haha, I don't know. I guess my hair's happy where it is. I'm also tender-headed, so I have to be extra careful when detangling. It'll hurt like hell otherwise. So maybe that helps? My diet is as healthy as I can afford to make it, too. I don't eat sugary things, and I avoid things that are overly fatty (I'm picky with food, but eating things like these makes me feel yucky afterward anyway). And, when I can afford to buy them, I take a multi-vitamin, too. Nothing too revolutionary here.

Was the bundle of hair in your next post all in one day?
    That's awesome! I eat a looot of sugar so I should try limit that to see if I shed less.

Each bundle is from a separate wash day so that's over the course of the week, washing every other day or every third day. Each bundle has been getting bigger with every following wash. The top was the first ones. The bottom ones are the newest.
    Last edited by MissHair; March 25th, 2024 at 07:46 PM.

Length
    PX/CL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

That's awesome! I eat a looot of sugar so I should try limit that to see if I shed less.

Each bundle is from a separate wash day so that's over the course of the week, washing every other day or every third day. Each bundle has been getting bigger with every following wash. The top was the first ones. The bottom ones are the newest.
    Oh, I see. Are you alarmed at all? I remember you saying that your normal amount of shed is between 100 - 200 hairs. Has that kind of shed been normal for you, historically? It's not falling out in huge amounts? If your picture is an indication of what your hair looks like, it's very pretty!

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

Reporting in after wash day:

I shed slightly less than last week. Overall, not bad for my length of hair after not detangling for a week.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Length
    1cm/23.5"/term
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

I'll have to show my purple hair balls when I get a chance. Lately, I've been losing not too much hair this time of year. Very little every day and wash days don't get very much lately, which is very unusual for me
    Shaping my hair in May to give my hair life again!! No more wonky layers from my mullet!
    ~Buzz
    ☆ Shoulder ☆ APL ☆ MBL ☆ Waist ~
    time to grow grow grow

Oh, I see. Are you alarmed at all? I remember you saying that your normal amount of shed is between 100 - 200 hairs. Has that kind of shed been normal for you, historically? It's not falling out in huge amounts? If your picture is an indication of what your hair looks like, it's very pretty!
    Thank you. My hair is much longer today than in my avatarpic so I suppose part of the big shed is because of the lenght. I'll show what my hair looks now: