Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conditioner Bars

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Conditioner Bars

I've been using Melissas conditioner bar for years now. (NightBlooming.) https://www.nightblooming.com/produc...a-conditioner/ It works wonders for my hair and I don't need to use a lot of it.

I let my hair become as wet as it can. Drag the bar down the length, one bit at a time. I go over each section 3-4 times and one extra time at the ends. Let it sit while I shave and wash my body. Recently I also rub a bit in my hands and run them through my hair, as I step out from the shower, as a leave in.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Default Re: Conditioner Bars

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    I've been using Melissas conditioner bar for years now. (NightBlooming.) https://www.nightblooming.com/produc...a-conditioner/ It works wonders for my hair and I don't need to use a lot of it.

I let my hair become as wet as it can. Drag the bar down the length, one bit at a time. I go over each section 3-4 times and one extra time at the ends. Let it sit while I shave and wash my body. Recently I also rub a bit in my hands and run them through my hair, as I step out from the shower, as a leave in.
    I do the same.

And while I don't use it as a leave-in conditioner (i have a conditoner spray for that), I also like to rub the bar between my hands before massaging in the "lather" to my lengths.
    Mistä nyt silloin en luopuiskaan, jos vain saisin olla kanssa sinun
    Jospa sä soisitkin vain hymyn mulle

🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc