Page 350 of 415 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4146

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Length
    c pic/24/hip

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

Quote Originally Posted by cheetahfast View Post
    Well I only apply it to my scalp, but no I haven't noticed any.
    I do leave mine on overnight.

Thank you for your answer. i was concerned as sleeping on the pillow where mixture might come in contact with my face, even in small quantity. I would just hate waking up one morning with a 2 inches long moustache or chin hair. haha.

Lady Úsahtiel, Snake Whisperer of the Alps

Length
    26/28.5"/38"
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

hi everyone I've been lurking on this site for a while and I finally decided to join. I started the monistat challenge on february 15. The results were not immediate but I continued to use and measure. My hair texture is 3c/4a. I keep my hair in plaits and when I measured on 3-7-12 my hair was 28 1/4". I measured again today 3-12-12 because I noticed the growth and my hair is 28 1/2". I'm very excited, but to be sure, I'm going to continue my daily monistat usage and measure again in another 5 days to check my progress. I will keep everyone posted on the results. At one point in my life, I had hip length hair but due to chemicals my hair suffered tremendous damage. I have been chemical free for 2 years now and praying to reach hip length again.

Length
    26/28.5"/38"
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

ok, i think the monistat is working..i measured today which is a day early and i am at 29" ..im going to measure again in another five days just to be absolutely sure..it's either the monistat or all of the supplements im taking

Length
    c pic/24/hip

Its been a week - I can see some layers have grown a tad and my hair is def not as greasy as it used to be. I can also "feel it" grow, as in, knowing it's being oxygenated and alive. Its a good feeling.

I can't really measure my hair but I take pics and I can tell it's different from last week. But I could be hallucinating....

Length
    c pic/24/hip

Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa76 View Post
    ok, i think the monistat is working..i measured today which is a day early and i am at 29" ..im going to measure again in another five days just to be absolutely sure..it's either the monistat or all of the supplements im taking
    haha it's getting confusing right? Good growing!

Length
    26/28.5"/38"
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

yes, very confusing thanks Pecheresse and happy growing!

Length
    14/25/35
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii/iii

Hi All! I've been lurking here for a little while. After spending more of yesterday than I care to admit reading this forum, I decided to give it a go!

I've been growing my hair out for almost 3 years now after making the mistake of going blonde and frying my hair. Hopefully this works, I'd like to get my hair to my waist. I'm starting out with 4% MN, about 1 inch diluted in one oz of water. So far no itching or headaches. Gonna try to use it three times a week. I was able to CO all of yesterday's MN out no problem this morning.

Length
    ?/APL+/MB
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Daktarin didn't help me with the growth rate. I'm happy though It was really not nice to use and while I'm really desperate to make my hair grow faster I would still be using it if it had helped me :P

Castor oil, BB brush massage and scalp tonic - this is what works for me

Happy growing
    Last edited by anka.ch; March 20th, 2012 at 07:43 AM.

Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

I'm still using it here and there when I remember. Trying to get back to using it after every shampoo though!

Length
    16/21/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii

I'm going to try this. Bought a Swedish brand of athlete's foot cream with 2% Miconazole Nitrate. I have been a member of LHC for a long time and my hair has always grown at a steady rate of 0.5" a month. I am curious to see if this could speed up growth for me. Today is March 21st and I have just measured my hair and it's 62 cm or 24.4 inches long today. I will measure again in one month exactly to see if there are any results. My plan is to apply it undiluted when my hair is wet after being washed. I plan to apply after ever wash which is every 3-4 days. I'll be back in a month and share my results.
    Growing my natural hair color since 1st of July 2016.

SL - CBL - APL - BSL - WL - HL - BCL - TBL - CL