Page 402 of 415 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4150

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

For those who found Monistat effective, how long does it take to start seeing accelerated growth, assuming you were measuring?

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

This stuff gave me horrible headaches and nausea within the first application. And I also have SD.
    Expensive and not worth the experimentation, would rather do something more natural as well...
    Monistat does not belong on the head. Bleh. I dont know why I even tried it.

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Are people still using this? I am curious as I have shed a lot over the past few months due to swimming and improper care.

Length
    CBL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

This is very tempting, but I've had headaches almost everyday for the past year and a half as well as wake up feeling hungover everyday. (No I don't drink or do drugs lol, I'm just ill ). I'd absolutely love to be able to try this, only I'm afraid It will make me feel worse.

I completely agree that if you get headaches at all, it's definitely not worth the risk. Patients is not one of my strengths, in fact I go nuts. Sometimes though we have no choice. I've decided to take up tarot card reading to keep me busy.

Length
    Waist/BSL/TBD
    Type
    1c/F/ii

I have not had any headaches or itchies from Monistat. I am using the Equate off brand one because I am a cheapy. I didn't really notice more growth but it has helped with my winter dandruff and for that reason I will keep applying it occasionally, if it keeps my flaky scalp and dandruff/itchiness away I'm going to keep using it.
    Cut 12 inches back to BSL and donated it. Now just doing whatever I feel like. Won't be going any shorter than BSL.

Length
    26"/29"/tbl
    Type
    1c/F/ii

How long do you leave it on?

Type
    3b/3c/F/M/iii

Would ketoconazole cream work? I've got about 50 30g tubes from a perscription and I would much rather use them for my hair.

Length
    TWA/APL/Waist
    Type
    4b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by WineMom13 View Post
    Would ketoconazole cream work? I've got about 50 30g tubes from a perscription and I would much rather use them for my hair.
    It has been used for hair loss. Try it and see. If you get a headache, cut it with oil.
    No shampoo
    No conditioner
    APL to BSL come grow with me!

Length
    18"/22"/35”++
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by WineMom13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymphe View Post
    It has been used for hair loss. Try it and see. If you get a headache, cut it with oil.
    Hey everyone! I'm very curious to try out this monistat thing.
    I don't mean to be an echo chamber but does anyone know if Econazole Nitrate 1% cream would work the same way (hair growth)? I have a leftover tube from a prescription and no Miconazole Nitrate cream on hand.
    I also have an aerosol can of Lotrimin dry powder spray and the active ingredient is Micanozole Nitrate 2%... hmmm...This would be a bad idea right?

Thanks so much!

Length
    TWA/APL/Waist
    Type
    4b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by _anya View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm very curious to try out this monistat thing.
    I don't mean to be an echo chamber but does anyone know if Econazole Nitrate 1% cream would work the same way (hair growth)? I have a leftover tube from a prescription and no Miconazole Nitrate cream on hand.
    I also have an aerosol can of Lotrimin dry powder spray and the active ingredient is Micanozole Nitrate 2%... hmmm...This would be a bad idea right?

Thanks so much!
    I have not seen econazole nitrate used for that, although I have seen it used for ringworm on the scalp. You can try it and report back.

Do not use that spray; it is designed to be drying.
    No shampoo
    No conditioner
    APL to BSL come grow with me!