Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

I started using monistat mixed with mint, water, and growth works oil in a two ounce bottle. I'm judging by my bangs I've gained two inches in two months. I'm happy and hoping this growth rate is all over my head.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline101 View Post
    I started using monistat mixed with mint, water, and growth works oil in a two ounce bottle. I'm judging by my bangs I've gained two inches in two months. I'm happy and hoping this growth rate is all over my head.
    I hope I find similar results with my concoction! I mixed up a no cone conditioner, the monistat ovule, ACV, castor oil and water, it made a nice little bottle of it. I've used it twice so far and it sure keeps flakies away!
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    I hope I find similar results with my concoction! I mixed up a no cone conditioner, the monistat ovule, ACV, castor oil and water, it made a nice little bottle of it. I've used it twice so far and it sure keeps flakies away!
    Thank you. I do agree it helps with flakes and I hope you have great luck with your bottle of your mixture.

Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun

Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

I started this five days ago! I normally get about half an inch per month. I have already gotten a fourth of an inch in five days! I apply undiluted daily after every wash. I just dot it onto my fingertips, and massage my scalp, reapplying it to my fingers 10-15 times to cover my whole head. I am migraine prone, but I have not had any headaches as a result of using monistat.

I hope this continues to work! I just did a chop to pixie, and I cannot wait until I get everything to chin!

Length
    Ear/MBL/TB?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I ordered some Daktar 2% and it should be delivered today! It would be great if it worked fore me, getting to APL and leave SL behind faster would be a DREAM!!!
    Ear-Jaw-Chin-Neck-Shoulder-Collarbone-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-Hip-TB?

Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I used monistat, mint oil, and water mixed my hair grew I did this for about 3 months. I got about an inch a month. I'm off monistat. I always go back with great results.

Type
    1c/M/ii

monistat gave me headaches. I have been on 5% Rogaine foam (for women) for a month now and the results are excellent.

Only issue I have is that it's a pain applying the foam, but small pain for the gain, so far.
    The Blog: Skipping Barefoot Down the Rocky Road of Life

Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Maybe I'll mix this with castor oil and turn into cousin it.

Length
    Ear/MBL/TB?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I have been applying for about two weeks, in the middle part I see just normal growth, but a inch to the left or right, on my side parts I can notice a growth spurt, I'm using henna so it's easy to compare the roots. Anyone else notice diffrent growth on diffrent parts of the scalp?
    Ear-Jaw-Chin-Neck-Shoulder-Collarbone-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-Hip-TB?

Length
    8/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Hi! Just started using generic Miconazole Nitrate 2 % !
    I was able to get a 6 pack of 1oz tubes for $16. Gave one to my bf for his skin problems though.
    I mixed 3 tubes with about 4tbsp olive oil, and .5oz of hask placenta (it's a hair conditioning treatment)
    I think I need to dilute it more as I was getting weird feelings, kind of like an oncoming headache.

My first treatment was today and I took a picture so that I can compare growth results once I use up all of the mix I've made.
    I'm not really sure how often or how long I should do this for.. I've read that the scalp can become immune to the effects of MN after time.
    I think I'll be doing this only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, since those are the usual days I wash bc of my class schedule

I am also taking biotin and multivitamins as well as have naturally good growth. I used castor oil in the past for about 2 months. It REALLY repaired any damage on my hair, and I think it also aided in growth as well. Hopefully this MN experiment can make my hair grow even faster!!