Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4146

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

Quote Originally Posted by Long_hair_bear View Post
    Ok I take it back. I'm completely fine today and that's never happened to me before. It may have been the restaurant I ate at. Shortly before. anywho, I measured my hair today, exactly one month after starting mn, and had a 1 inch growth gain. Normally, I'm a slow grower at 1/4" a month. So happy!
    That happened to me once never had it again though and i'm seeing results 3 weeks after starting again i got over a inch to.
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bunzfan View Post
    That happened to me once never had it again though and i'm seeing results 3 weeks after starting again i got over a inch to.

Yay! We got an inch, we got an inch!

“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts." - Jim Morrison
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her." 1 Corinthians 11:15
    *UNICORN* Looking for Maxima Diamond Two toned Amethyst in Large

Length
    Class/waist/Class
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Seeing all your great results, I just had to buy myself a tube of Daktarin, and do my first treatment. I found it relatively easy to apply undiluted on dry hair, and there was no headache or greasiness to speak of.

However, the shedding after using it was quite alarming. I wear my hair up most of the time, and usually shed about 5 hairs a day, or a little more when I wear it down. After massaging the daktarin in and detangling afterwards, I counted... almost 50 shed hairs! I really hope these were just loose hairs that have built up over time, as I really want to keep trying with the Daktarin.

Length
    20/37/47
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

I have tried many diffrent things and found that drinking milk daily had the best result

Length
    19/22/45
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I have a Younger sister (shes 13) and her hair grows terribly slow. Would this be ok for her? Thanks in advanced
    Growing out bleached hair is acceptable now, thank you ombre trend!

Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Ok... sat here now with my first application just done...

I feel weird, like the smell is irritating my nose o_O even though it doesn't really have a smell. Sort of like when I used to use hair dye and my nose felt irritated by the chemicals.

Type
    2b/F/M/i

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post ever at LHC. I have been reading various posts for over a year now, and I have learned so much about hair (thank you!). I don't yet have any pictures, I made this profile a long time ago and wasn't really sure if I would ever post anything or not. Regarding Monistat, my question to anyone currently using it is, after you have applied it to your scalp how do you wear your hair afterwards? From my understanding, the rest of the hair shouldn't really come into contact with Monistat, and the only way I can think of accomplishing this is by braiding my hair. Is there any way other braiding in which my hair will be protected from Monistat and also be in a protective updo? I would hate to dry out my hair. I might be confused on this information, the idea of using Monistat is very new to me, but I definitely want to give it a try. Sorry for the long rant, and thank you to anyone who answers my questions!

Length
    26/25.5/28
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I tried this for about 2 weeks but my shedding got worse so I stopped. Has this happened to others?
    Hair September 2015

Length
    18"/31"/60"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Armyof1.....welcome!!! Don't be shy......*flower* I apply my monistat straight from.the tube with my fingers. (I apply mine this way, because I give myself.an awesome scalp massage while.doing so. This way, I get to do 2 treatments at once!!)

Then I leave my hair down for a bit. If I do it in the morning, I do my other activities, then whirl it into an updo for the day. If I do it at night....same scenario. I apply....leave it a bit....then put on my nightcap or bun/braid for the night. Its never heavy enough on my scalp to affect my longer hair. I have never noticed any dryness from it. Hope this helps. *puppy*
    Proudly renegray and growing on!!

Length
    18"/31"/60"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I have never had a shed problem.with mine. *confused* even when I slack off if it like others have. I don't know why?
    Proudly renegray and growing on!!