Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4150

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Length
    24.75/30/34
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

Quote Originally Posted by nazzooyzo View Post
    3 months is quite long for it to last. i usually get through a tube in 2-3 weeks (a 15ml one) and i apply every 2 days. i apply around an inch of product too.
    Ok, well I guess the opening to my tube is small then because what came out was about 3mm (between 1/16"-1/8"). I'm giving it a rest for the time being, going to try castor oil for a bit and then re-evaluate. At least I'll know to use more if I try it out again.

Thanks!

Technicolour Pug Lover pink.sara's Avatar
    Length
    42/26/36
    Type
    1a/1b/F/iii

Hello MN'ers.
    Just checking in as I have taken a month off the MN and it's been Soooo disappointing!
    On MN (diluted with water and overnight applications 3x a week) my hair grew an inch a month.
    After this month off I have gone back to my previous hairball in the shower everyday shed rate, and it has only grown about 7mm
    I have even measured the roots on my dyed streak to check and it really did go from 25mm to 7, so I'm back on the bandwagon with Daktarin 2% as of today.
    I just bleached and purpled my streak so will check in with a photo of my roots around the 5th of June and X-fingers it helps again.

Love the progress updates Suicides-Eve and Monsterna really encouraging stuff

Brand New Redhead

Length
    27/40/57
    Type
    2b/M/C/i/ii

Thanks for the info and good luck with that. I love your hair colors, BTW
    Waist - Hip - TBL - Classic - FTL (current) - Knee - Beyond...
    Last measure: August 13, 2016 - 40"

Length
    14/19"/24"
    Type
    3a/F/i

I am curious of you brave MN users what your long term hair plan is by using MN ?
    What are your goals?
    Use it for a few weeks/ months/ years until you get your desired thickness/ length and quit or will you continue to use it?
    It's beauty that captures your attention, personality which captures your heart.

Type
    3b/3c/F/ii

An inch from the tube isn't nearly as much as an inch from the applicator. An inch from the tube would be an extremely thin application for the entire scalp.

Length
    12/15/32
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

Plan to cut back to the minimum required to prevent shedding. I'll have to experiment to find out what that is.

The community helped me reach my goal of 26 inches a few years ago. it took about two years to get there. Monastat helped then but I only discovered it when i'd hit 19 inches. After that it was much faster. Am getting 1.2 inches a month now but have further to go. So I have turned back to what works best - a supportive community with similar goals! Love LHC!

Length
    21/24/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by spinz2knit View Post
    An inch from the tube isn't nearly as much as an inch from the applicator. An inch from the tube would be an extremely thin application for the entire scalp.
    Hmm, I use an inch from the tube and it seems to be enough for me when diluted. And I have a big head
    hoping for BSL by september!

Length
    Neck/APL/waist
    Type
    1b/C/ii

I use Daktar (monistat isn't available in Sweden). This is a cream for athlete's foot so it's just a tube, no applicator.

How much is an inch from the applicator in milliliters or teaspoons or something?

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

just to update my first months progress. I trimmed to 29" on the 8th or 10th April and measured today and I am now 30.4". Bear in mind my hair grows very slow due to thyroid problems and I normally grow 1/4" a month sometimes less.

I am as happy as the cow that jumped over the moon!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    hip/31"/more!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I have done a 3cm trim, so now I will be able to keep better track with a more even hemline. I will have to henna again so I can see the outgrow too. My hair was getting near tailbone, but it was so thin. One hair was about 1 centimeter close to tailbone, ONE hair haha.