Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Horn Comb

Length
    -/TB/Knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Horn Comb

*pokes comb*

Thanks manderly for clearing that up. I still think I'll stick to my plastic comb though :/ I love it to bits and it doesn't seem to be doing any damage to my hair. I seem to have gone on a brush/comb frenzy, just last week I got a tangle teezer hehe (which I like very much ^.^).

I wonder if I can return them.. *checks* eeps their return policy page is blank O.o

hm..

I only look confused. Arctic_Mama's Avatar
    Length
    Shldr/Waist/Knee
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii/iii

Just put them up for swap on here, I am sure someone will take them off your hands!
    The hair is the richest ornament of women. - Martin Luther
    Goal: Virgin knee length

Length
    -/TB/Knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic_Mama View Post
    Just put them up for swap on here, I am sure someone will take them off your hands!
    Ty! I already have ^.^ I do hope so! I'm lemming etsy hair sticks now ^.^;;

Gahhh! I was looking up horn combs and I really, really want some now. That would solve so many problems with the frizzies. And here I thought it was just me. It isn't a frizzy-frizzy, but just enough to bother me. And they look great too!

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

Thank you for your enabling! My HH parcel arrived yesterday. International shipping is no fun but it's definitely worth it. The comb (wide) is amazing. It glides through my hair like nothing ever did. I loved my plastic combs, too, they were very smooth and never snagged, but the horn feels completely lovely.

I also ordered two pairs of beautiful hairpins/forks. One of them is a bit rough inside, I'll probably sand it down a bit. But it's intricate and beautiful and the color is amazing.

I don't use plastic hairtoys anymore (where are the days when I didn't know there are hairtoys from other material but plastic and metal?), and I think I won't use plastic combs anymore.
    1b F ii/iii
    92cm/36.2"

Banned
    Length
    2/30/35
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

I have also found that horn combs reduce frizz. There are also too many over advantages to list. [moderation: edited to remove commercial self-promotion]
    Last edited by trolleypup; March 8th, 2009 at 02:24 PM. Reason: removed spam link