Page 127 of 1494 FirstFirst ... 27771171251261271281291371772276271127 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 14940

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Any Super-Shorties Out There???

LawyerGirl, I love your avatar. You look so beautiful with your hair up like that.
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    3 in./APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

Thanks Lawyergirl!
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived"~ Strictly Ballroom

Length
    chin/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
    LawyerGirl, I love your avatar. You look so beautiful with your hair up like that.
    Thank you Pixna!

Length
    pixie/jaw/waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

So I've been growing for almost 4 months and I really hate my hair. I guess I'm wondering for those of you who are farther along this journey, would you say the first 6 months are the worst? The first whole year? the first 4 months? it's just I keep thinking that at some point I may not love my hair yet but atleast I'll be able to tolerate it. Any thoughts?!?!
    God's grace is enough! I am blessed.
    Growing out pixie since 11/09. Goal: waist

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by mommat04 View Post
    So I've been growing for almost 4 months and I really hate my hair. I guess I'm wondering for those of you who are farther along this journey, would you say the first 6 months are the worst? The first whole year? the first 4 months? it's just I keep thinking that at some point I may not love my hair yet but atleast I'll be able to tolerate it. Any thoughts?!?!
    Well, for me, it was the entire first year. I just had to tell myself not to look in any mirrors (or windows!) that I passed. I just needed to forget what I looked like until the worst was over. I can't say that I'm thrilled even yet -- but now that my hair is long enough to put up, I'm a whole lot happier. Finding a way to "ignore it" or have fun with it has been my way to cope. It will get better, I promise. But you just have to be extra kind to yourself during the tough periods.
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    chin/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

For me the most painful was between ear and chin... after chin, it was much easier.

Length
    pixie/jaw/waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LawyerGirl View Post
    For me the most painful was between ear and chin... after chin, it was much easier.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm just about ear now and my hair has NO style. Bleh!
    God's grace is enough! I am blessed.
    Growing out pixie since 11/09. Goal: waist

Length
    3 in./APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

You guys could always roller curl your hair and join me in the oh-so-stylish git'r done section of the Shire... (Playing "Turkey in the Straw")
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived"~ Strictly Ballroom

Length
    pixie/chin/cb
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

well, seeing how I have been growing for almost 7 months and still hate my hair...I am going to have to say that the first whole year is the worst....well, for me, that is

Length
    Pixie/Jaw/BSL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I did a demi-permanent dye over my ends today (I couldn't stand the washed out brassy color any more!) and I was going through my hair to distribute the dye I realized I have 2 inch broken hairs ALL OVER my head. Ugh. I thought it was just around my hairline.

It's feeling more and more like a losing battle. Idk. Maybe short again is the way to go for now (don't do it don't do it don't do it). I don't want to deal with mullet hair again though.
    Last edited by christi.adell; March 3rd, 2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Gotta keep telling myself not to do it. :)