Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Growing hair at a faster rate

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Growing hair at a faster rate

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOgre View Post
    I am not sure about eating 100% healthy... I tend to suck at controlling my urges to eat a pile of cookies, cakes, or burgers in one sitting but we will see. If it's for hair maybe I will try to commit xD.
    Haha, it's not too serious. Happiness and relaxation are also important for growing healthy hair!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Drinking nettle infusion works for me makes hair grow faster.
    Using various topical solutions - mostly herbal - can speed up the hair growth. Or at stop hair loss and give you lots of baby hair I'm currently using Weledas Hair Tonic with rosemary.
    Shampoos that stimulate hair growth are also a thing ... those with caffeine, different extracts, essential oils (rosemary again).
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Type
    3b/3c/F/iii

Dunno, my hair always grown fast... My issue was always tangles, ****ty hair quality and hair loss BUT they grown fast. For my nails I see quicker growth when I oil my hands and what works on my nails works similarly on my hair so I'd say heavy and frequent oiling should do the trick. Henna is effective for me for hair loss but I don't know if it speeds up the rest of the hair... prevents bald patches, for sure. I've seen it in some growth serums/remedies so it might also speed up growth, not sure.
    Cut off tailbone hair to bob <3
    ...and then buzzed my hair off.
    I work here: mobilny dietetyk gliwice

I'm not sure if that's humanely possible. I mean you could try taking vitamins or maybe biotin, but you should also focus on keeping the split ends at bay and just pampering your hair.