Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is the fastest hair can grow every month?

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: What is the fastest hair can grow every month?

I wasn't measuring at the time, but I think I got 3 or 4 inches in the space of 5 weeks once. I was in Germany as a short-term exchange student at the time, and came back with significantly longer hair than I left with. Family members were commenting -- it definitely went from above my boobs to below them when brought over the shoulders.

I'm still not a regular measurer, but I think I get a bit more than the standard 1/2" per month. Of course, I'm also known to stall for 4-5 months at a time (which is a reason I stopped measuring).
    Last edited by Anje; November 5th, 2008 at 08:07 AM.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Length
    14/14/30
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Maybe I need to head to Germany. ?? Was it the food? The water? The air? The beer? Hmmmm..........
    Trust in the Lord, with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowlege Him, and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

I live in Germany and can assure you that most people grow average or even less. Especially in winter since winter isn't the most charming season around here.
    Still it's nice to hear that a trip to Germany makes people hair-happy! Now I wonder if I should drink beer (even if I'm allergic...). Or is it the German bread?

I think I grow a bit above average but can't confirm since I'm horrible at measuring myself. But I've noticed phases in which my hair seems to grow faster, but it doesn't follow a schedule like growing faster in warmer month or opposite.
    At true tailbone!

Length
    15/19.5/9999'
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Bump. Same question. New population.

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Mine seems to be 3/4" month. However, since I'm hypercurly, I grow and grow and you can't tell for a long time. I think its about 3/4 month though since I averaged out what I grew the first year.
    I think I grew somewhat less the second though. But not sure.
    My dad grew hair really fast. He used to have to have his hair cut every 3 weeks to keep it short like he liked it. and I always thought my mom didn't grow. BUT we kept her hair up for 6 months and she easily grew more than 6 inches. she went from like, nape of neck to brastrap just like that--zoom! However she's truly hypercurly with like 90% shrinkage (maybe a type 4c) so her hair still looks short, just very thick now. Her problem totally turned out not to be lack of growth but hair breakage (I've never known her hair to be more than nape length before putting it up in these braids and doing castor oil--which filled in her bald spots, too).
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)