Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who wants suprer long?

Length
    Pixie/TBL/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Who wants suprer long?

After looking at all the beautiful heads of hair here, I really want mid-thigh length hair. But I’m so short, I’m afraid I’ll look like I am drowning in hair. We’ll see how it goes when I reach classic!
    Pixie->TBL(current)->FTL(goal)

The Cheery Raggamuffin AutobotsAttack's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/40in/FTL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Beeboo123 View Post
    After looking at all the beautiful heads of hair here, I really want mid-thigh length hair. But I’m so short, I’m afraid I’ll look like I am drowning in hair. We’ll see how it goes when I reach classic!
    I’d like to reach mid thigh too. I’m very short too. I have very very fine hair so unfortunately I won’t look like I’m drowning in hair, unless I let all the shrinkage fluff up.
    “A Wizard is never late! He arrives precisely when he means to!”
    Chin>Neck>SL>BSL>WL>HL>BCL>TBL>Classic>Upper Thigh
    I was the only one who wasn’t King Fu Fighting.

Length
    Pixie/TBL/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AutobotsAttack View Post
    I’d like to reach mid thigh too. I’m very short too. I have very very fine hair so unfortunately I won’t look like I’m drowning in hair, unless I let all the shrinkage fluff up.
    Hobbit problems! Tall people look like tolkien elves with super long hair, I wonder what we will look like. I suspect I will resemble cousin Itt
    Pixie->TBL(current)->FTL(goal)

The Cheery Raggamuffin AutobotsAttack's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/40in/FTL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/iii

Hobbit problems! Tall people look like tolkien elves with super long hair, I wonder what we will look like. I suspect I will resemble cousin Itt
    I forget her name on here, but she’s short like us too, and it looks very pretty. I don’t think we’d look too bad with a bunch of hair. Espeacially with a cute outfit and all that.
    “A Wizard is never late! He arrives precisely when he means to!”
    Chin>Neck>SL>BSL>WL>HL>BCL>TBL>Classic>Upper Thigh
    I was the only one who wasn’t King Fu Fighting.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Mine too!

I'm halfway there already. Reached TBL in August last year, so it has been growing from then on. Last time I needed 9 months to go from TBL to classic, and I'm guessing 4 to 6 months to go by the looks of it, so that's about right.

This means I'm going to go over classic the latter part of the year, and I'm on the no-trimming thread for this year. My goal is thigh, but we'll see how much I can manage it after classic; classic is my comfort zone and anything beyond that might get "difficult", but we'll see!
    I actually don't know how much I'm past tailbone right now... I don't have time to take down and brush my hair daily and much less check the length lately

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    You're welcome! My goal for 2018 is hip length I think you will be able to reach classic by the end of the year depending on how fast your hair grows. I have an aunt on my dad's side of the family that used to keep her hair trimmed up to either tailbone length or classic. So, I know for sure that my hair can grow that long. Or, maybe perhaps ever longer if I keep continuing to try. You know, like they always say, "You don't know unless you try, right?"
    I'm sure that I'll be able to reach classic even with my planned trim this summer

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/23/Term
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I want long long hair but by try not to focus on a particular length so genetics won't disappoint me. Beyond knee seems so long I can't even imagine what having that length would be like. Bottom line i will gladly treasure whatever hair nature and good care will give me.

Going for terminal, but also enjoying wearing my hair down and curly.

Length
    29/36.5/50+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I'd like to grow my hair to terminal, just to see how far it'll go, but since I can be pretty stubborn and impulsive at times... we'll see if it actually happens.

*read in a sarcastic, sticking-my-tongue-out, I'll-show-him tone* My darling fiancé tells me it isn't practical to have super long hair, but I have to wear it in a braid or bun to teach dance classes anyway, so I don't think it will make much of a difference. *end sarcastic, sticking-my-tongue-out, I'll-show-him tone*
    BSL -> MBL -> WL -> HL -> BCL -> TBL -> Classic -> ???

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AutobotsAttack View Post
    I forget her name on here, but she’s short like us too, and it looks very pretty. I don’t think we’d look too bad with a bunch of hair. Espeacially with a cute outfit and all that.
    Ooo how tall are you guys? Its always nice seeing other shorties around.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!