Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Orangerium

Type
    1b/F/i

Exclamation Orangerium

Has anyone ordered sticks from this Etsy shop yet? OMG!!!! I just saw it today and apparently slipped into a coma from shock when I saw their stuff. When I woke up I had two new sticks on their way to me.

Geez, and I had been so good for so long

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5794059...d_out_detail=1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5794170...d_out_detail=1
    Last edited by lunasea; February 11th, 2018 at 09:13 PM.
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Default Re: Orangerium

omgg lunasea, you just gave me a bunch of new lemmings..
    Pixie..Chin length...Shoulder length...APL...BSL...WL ​I reached my hair goal!
    Lady Undine Waverunner of the Azure Seas in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

Estas mi Esperantist' languagenut's Avatar
    Length
    baby/bcl/dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Woah, they're way out of my price range at this time, but all so stunning!

One of those things to keep in mind for when I'm rich...
    Lady Kulisa, Speaker of the Mystic Tongues in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    ~ Make your own bead-topped hair sticks! ~

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Yes, I have! And, here's my report from elsewhere on the forum, that started here:

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Then, not too long in the scheme of international buying:

It has arrived with a fab printed card of Orangerium handdrawn artwork included! And the stick is every bit as cool as it looked in the shop, while being top-quality-smooth and beautifully polished. And now to wait to actually try it, as I've just washed my hair.

And later that day, which was only last Friday:

Thanks, GG! Well, I waited all day for my hair to dry, then had to wait for the sky to dry... but got there in the end! Here's my little undersea driftwood stick that looks like an aquarium shooting from my bun. Oh, and the hold? It's not going anywhere--it's like my hair has sucked it into a whirlpool.

vampyyri, (great to see you back!) I dab a little bit of hair mask on my ends when my hair is damp after a wash as a leave-in, and a smear may work the same for frizzness business. My ends stay so soft and slippy (like silk), it's madness!
    Service is great, and so is the stick. Congrats on your purchases, too, lunasea! I think you'll be beyond pleased! Oh, and hayheadsbird also succumbed to a gorgeous floral arrangement shown in action here.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Type
    1b/F/i

ROTFLMAO! Too funny Crystawni, I should have known you’d find them first! You need to give me a call when these shops emerge.
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I was so excited, like you, when I first saw them, but wanted to test the waters first before any LHC-style recommendations. And we all know how fast things fly out of shops when LHC gets a whiff of the good stuff. We're sooooooooo bad! I will defs whisper your way when something else in hairtoy buying world gives me the oooooh sparkly vibe, though!
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Type
    1b/F/i

Yep...I get it, we can be like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I like the aesthetic, but they are too expensive (IMHO) for what it is even taking into consideration artistry and such. You all know I don't shy away from pricey toys, but I just feel they are more fairly priced in the $30 - $40 USD range.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Type
    1b/F/i

I can't deny they were pricey- especially with shipping. That said, I like them better than any other resin topped stick that I have seen. I love the melding of wood, resin, shells, and moss. Haven gotten my share of LIs and TTs, they do look to me like a stick that's kind of in the midway range between the two. We'll see when they come.

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Yes, please keep us posted when you get yours. I am definitely intrigued
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline