Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Jessicurl products thread!

Default Re: Official Jessicurl products thread!

Quote Originally Posted by curly girl fla View Post
    ooh...42% is nice....wish it was on the larger sizes, but it still makes it worth while to stock up. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Your welcome! Oh, and I was hoping that the sale would be for the larger sizes too, because I do currently own those as well as the 8 oz. bottles from Jessicurl too. But, I decided that the sale was too good to pass up anyways, and made sure to get in my order extra early. I stay down South, and pretty soon the weather is going to be back to being super humid and crazy hot, and I swear, which is why, I thought that I would stock up early, so that way when Spring hits, I'll already be set.

Happy Shopping to you!

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

i ended up getting a couple of two shea conditioners, another spiralicious, rockin ringlets and cleansing cream. this line is really good for me right now...hope it lasts.

I'm beyond proud to announce that I have been picked as a new ambassado for Jessicurl. To celebrate, here's a special coupon code that you can use to get 25% off any 8 oz. Jessicurl product. Unfortunately, retail shipping is excluded for Spain or Brazil.

Discount code: CURLYSW
    Coupon can be used up unto 5/1/2018

Jessicurl offers products for all curl types and hair textures. So, no matter whether you have wavy, curly, coily, or even transitioning hair, definitely don't hesitate to give the line a try. And, if you happen to have any questions about any of the products beforehand, or even after you get them home, please don't ever hesitate to let me know. And, I'll be more than happy to answer them for you.

Have a very curly day!

NEW JESSICURL SALE ALERT!

Shop now and save 15% off EVERYTHING!!!!!
    Code: SPRING18
    Last Day of Sale: Sunday
    www.jessicurl.com
    Happy Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!

(Jessicurl offers products for all curl types, hair textures, and all races - no one is excluded)
    Last edited by Reservechic; April 12th, 2018 at 05:20 PM.

For anyone that's old or even new to the Jessicurl line, their having a very special 30% off sale that's currently going on NOW! The last day of the sale is this Sunday. You get 30% off all 8 oz. products (including all 8 oz. product collections too). Their curly hair products come in 3 scent options to choose from: Fragrance Free, Citrus Lavender, and Island Fantasy.
    Discount Code: CHICKEN
    ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

F.Y.I. My all time favorite product from the line is their Hair Cleansing Cream. This product is great for use on waves, curls, and coils. And, it's totally perfect for use on transitioning hair as well.
    Last edited by Reservechic; April 23rd, 2018 at 05:30 PM.

Jessicurl has got a super fantastic Mother's Day sale going on! The last day to get in on this fabulous deal is Sunday!
    Get free shipping on all orders over $10 (applies to U.S. addresses only).
    Code: MOM

I just put my order in for the 32 oz. liter size of their Hair Cleansing Cream, which is actually considered to be Jessicurl's co-wash in the line. And, it can be used by both curlies and non-curlies, who choose to co-wash their hair sometimes, or all their time with an actual "co-wash". All the products that Jessicurl sells are all 100% cruelty free, vegan, and gluten free. The products are also all free of all silicones, sulfates, mineral oil, parabens, and drying alcohols, for all of you ingredient conscious gals and guys that may be interested.

Whether you're a newbie to the Jessicurl line, of you've been loving and using Jessicurl products for years, here's a special deal for you to love! Get 20% off everything! Yes, EVERYTHING!
    Code: CURLYSW

(no exp. date attached)

www.jessicurl.com

Length
    26/39.5/55
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Reservechic View Post
    Whether you're a newbie to the Jessicurl line, of you've been loving and using Jessicurl products for years, here's a special deal for you to love! Get 20% off everything! Yes, EVERYTHING!
    Code: CURLYSW

(no exp. date attached)

www.jessicurl.com
    Yes! Thanks for the coupon codes and congratulations on getting picked to be a brand ambassador. 🤗

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I’ve been LOVING the deep conditioning treatment, and today I’ve tried it as a leave in. It’s my HG conditioner/mask and it said on the tube that it can be used as a leave in. It works wonders for me so freaking soft! So I agree, a dedicated leave in is awesome (I really like curls blueberry bliss and Giovanni direct leave in for example), but just using your favourite conditioner is completely valid too
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

I haven't used Jessicurl in a while, which is crazy because that brand is local to me. I remember really loving Spiralicious gel....I might have to give that a try again.

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights