Page 61 of 219 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair game - Just for fun - hairstyle the person above you

Length
    TLB/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Hair game - Just for fun - hairstyle the person above you

*pokes head in* Can I have a challenge?

I've got pics in my album of all the styles I've tried so far (I think), except the KL knot (need to take a pic, I did it for the the first time yesterday).

From BSL to classic to pixie to chin to ... ??? All my hair is now virgin and LHC-loved.

Type
    2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Redheaded Raven View Post
    I would love to raven runs to try it sidani I hope you like it sahiba yes I would love to do both
    ok here are the hairstyle sahiba I'm not sure I got it right but here you go
    You did it very well

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Oh, poey, I can't decide which set of pics look better. They all look the same to me. Either something isn't quite right in both sets (hair did not want to stay where I put it...aka too slick, so the dutch braided bit kept loosening), or they look exactly the same.

From earlier today:
    Right side...

Top...so sorry, I went out in the wind to get the mail, so it got fuzzy...but stayed put!...

These are links to another try (the top wasn't as symmetrical, although overall possibly a tad better):
    Right side, Top, and Left side.

Not sure if that passed or not, as I don't think it's as nice as the one on the link, for sure. But then I'm not sure my slick-doesn't-like-to-stay-in-a-braid hair will ever look that way in a braid--braids are pretty much always a bit loose with my hair. lol

If I've passed, I'm open for another challenge.
    Teazel said you've passed so an infinity bun for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Amara View Post
    *pokes head in* Can I have a challenge?

I've got pics in my album of all the styles I've tried so far (I think), except the KL knot (need to take a pic, I did it for the the first time yesterday).

How about a French braid for you?

Guys I'm free too. Any body wants to give me a challenge ?

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    neck/frtp+/??
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Here is the rope braids pinned well sort of

Type
    2a/F/i

It looks very nice. I like it.

Length
    31/56.5/term

Redheaded Raven -- Wow, I seemed to have missed your post! Great braid! (What I get for taking forever to post something...miss a couple posts before it!)

And, sadly, that one might not be doable. As per directions I have 'clip eats bun', as the length just piles behind the clip. Pinned, it falls out before I can get a pic, as the clip slides and, er, yeah.

But, wait, since it takes me so long to post something I did it looser and got out the 'big pins' to hold the loops semi-in place. It loosened not long after, but it looked a whole lot better than the other tries:

? F i/ii

Length
    31/56.5/term

sahiba -- Oops, just saw this -- can I do a modified infinity? Regular infinities/fig-8s haven't worked on my hair for a long time, but LG's infinity does work, although I've not figured out how to do it really well yet (without it loosening, and having it look really nice every try).

? F i/ii

Length
    35/hip/-
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome to the game, Amara! Would you like to do a pinless braided bun, please? I don't think I saw that in your comprehensive updo album!

Quote Originally Posted by TheStorm View Post
    Teazel you appear to be without a new style to do, so how about this one? http://dressytresses.com/hair/galler...uct/hair-knot/
    Thanks for the style, The Storm. I tried it with hairsticks, as per instructions, but they looked a bit daft - I must get a pair of short sticks! So I took the opportunity to use a couple of small jaw clips I bought a couple of days ago, and they're Just Right. :

From Hip to Ankle and now back to Hip again.

The middle of My Forest, where fairies dwell.
    Length
    17in/tb/50in
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I think that your attempt looks very lovely! I can't do many styles
    due to my hair sliding out of it's confines, so I understand. But it looks great while it lasts! Your hair is so lovely and shiny!

I am open for a new style. My Birthday is coming on Sunday and I want to try something else new. It's my birthday and I'll style if I want too. hehehe
    Redheaded Raven -- Wow, I seemed to have missed your post! Great braid! (What I get for taking forever to post something...miss a couple posts before it!)

And, sadly, that one might not be doable. As per directions I have 'clip eats bun', as the length just piles behind the clip. Pinned, it falls out before I can get a pic, as the clip slides and, er, yeah.

But, wait, since it takes me so long to post something I did it looser and got out the 'big pins' to hold the loops semi-in place. It loosened not long after, but it looked a whole lot better than the other tries:
    ............ ....... ....................

Type
    2a/F/i

sahiba -- Oops, just saw this -- can I do a modified infinity? Regular infinities/fig-8s haven't worked on my hair for a long time, but LG's infinity does work, although I've not figured out how to do it really well yet (without it loosening, and having it look really nice every try).
    Go for it.

Its looking very nice, lovely hair colour too.

Quote Originally Posted by Redheaded Raven View Post

I am open for a new style. My Birthday is coming on Sunday and I want to try something else new. It's my birthday and I'll style if I want too. hehehe
    Try this, http://www.network54.com/Forum/24246...e+French+Twirl

Teazel , this style is suiting you so much, and your hair is looking so much more gorgeous.
    Last edited by sahiba; January 7th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.

The middle of My Forest, where fairies dwell.
    Length
    17in/tb/50in
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Okay I think that will be pretty!
    Redheaded Raven runs to find her styling wand, to create a
    magic new style

Quote Originally Posted by sahiba View Post
    Go for it.

Its looking very nice, lovely hair colour too.

Try this, http://www.network54.com/Forum/24246...e+French+Twirl

Teazel , this style is suiting you so much, and your hair is looking so much more gorgeous.
    ............ ....... ....................