Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appropriate location to post about a TLHC member passing away?

Default Re: Appropriate location to post about a TLHC member passing away?

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    The moderators only concern is that the post identifying the member who passed is placed in the Friendship boards, a members only forum. You are welcome to post within this thread and we can move it for you and you will be able to see it again later, or you can wait until you have 25 posts and full member status and make a new thread there yourself.
    Thank you so much! No, I will definitely post it now. Her husband wanted people here to know and it would be anything but timely for me to wait until I have 25 posts. I will post below this!

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    I hope we find out who it actually is soon
    I'm sorry... I didn't want to break any rules by posting it, so I didn't want to say before. I hope to hang around and didn't want to start out by breaking a rule and getting banned. I posted above now and nekl_kawaii said she will move it to the appropriate members-only forum.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

The appropriate posts have been moved to a new thread here: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...d.php?t=143524

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*