Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US members that bought from me - were you required to sign for my package?

Default Re: US members that bought from me - were you required to sign for my package?

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I would have doubts about that buyer, honestly I would. I find it such an odd request.

Over here, signature or no, they are not just going to leave it on your doorstep!
    I wouldn't find it odd. I would assume the person will not be home (at work) when the postal carrier comes, and hence cannot sign for the package, and also for some reason can't get to the post office to pick it up (post office is too far, post office is only open during the hours the person works and they can't take time off work, etc.).

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: US members that bought from me - were you required to sign for my package?

I've purchased from you but I don't recall needing to sign for anything. I always assumed signing for delivery confirmation was a special request, not something the post office arbitrarily does.

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

When a package needs to be signed for but no one is there to sign, the post office leaves an orange paper in the mailbox. You can fill out the paper with a signature and leave it in the mailbox, and it counts as a signature for redelivery.

Length
    short/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Thank you everybody. That pretty much cleared everything up for me.

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Looking for Large Aqua Border and Large Multistripe Blue and Silver Ficcare Maximas.

Quote Originally Posted by rut.de.leu View Post
    When a package needs to be signed for but no one is there to sign, the post office leaves an orange paper in the mailbox. You can fill out the paper with a signature and leave it in the mailbox, and it counts as a signature for redelivery.
    Not always. Usually when I got those, the signature part would be crossed out or removed. I had to go to the post office to pick up my packages as they also wouldn't leave things with the apartment office even if there was no signature required (luckily the post office was not far from my house and actually on my way to work, and I could go late enough in the morning that it was after they opened).

Length
    short/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

You guys were right. I asked at the post office and signature was a bit extra but just in case I paid that bit extra. Especially since buyer said they are ok with it.

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Looking for Large Aqua Border and Large Multistripe Blue and Silver Ficcare Maximas.