Thread: LHC: Can't reach the page?

Length
    SL/KL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Unhappy LHC: Can't reach the page?

For the past few days or so, my laptop keeps saying "Hmm, we can't reach the page" whenever I try to go to LHC. I have tried on Windows Edge, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome (it says the page isn't working, and LHC didn't send any data on chrome). Very occasionally, the page will load, but when I click on a different link in LHC it suddenly doesn't work again, and when I try to go back to the previous page, it doesn't work anymore either. I can go on here perfectly fine on my phone and my father's computer (currently using), so I'm not sure what the problem could be. It's something to do with my laptop specifically I guess, but everything else seems to be working fine with it, and I don't have this problem with any other sites I go on. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Do I need to update something, or is this a problem other people are having? I have Windows 10 on my laptop, and I think I have updates to automatically install, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm bad with technology, so I apologize if it's something super simple I didn't think of
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl -kl

54"

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: LHC: Can't reach the page?

Definitely sounds like it's your device, if it's working well from other computers on your network. Run your updates and a virus scan, clean up the cache, and see if it's doing better after that? I don't really know Windows anymore, so I'm afraid I can't give you much specific help there.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Length
    SL/KL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: LHC: Can't reach the page?

It seems to be working fine now, so thank you! Not sure what the problem was really, but I did a couple of your suggestions and just rebooted my laptop after and it seems ok now.
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl -kl

54"