Thread: Have I finally.....????????

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Have I finally.....????????

You sure have! Congrats!!

It's definitely hard, but I think it may be harder with the knowledge than without! I recently cut like 2.25" to even up some layers and that took me from CBL to SL and the past 3 weeks since I did it I've been really really impatient about it getting back to CBL. Like, it was THERE and while I'm happy that my ends are basically all the same now, I want it back there now!!

Beforehand I didn't really notice any growth because I wasn't trying to do things like put it up in any way except a pony or pigtails which I've been able to do since JL/NL. But now I'm looking at styles I want to try and such and I'm just wanting my hair to grow grow grow!

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    26/30/CL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii/iii

Congrats on getting there!
    Shower detangling since November 2018. No trims or dye since August 2019
    Goal: Longest layer at Classic.

Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Looks like a solid bob to me. Congrats!!!

Length
    14"/20.5"/39"
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii

You most definitely do! Congratulations on reaching that milestone. It is growing in nicely!

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Our hair is just about the same length now. Yours looks so much more manageable than mine, nice and sleek.

Length
    0.1/SHL/MB
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    You sure have! Congrats!!

It's definitely hard, but I think it may be harder with the knowledge than without! I recently cut like 2.25" to even up some layers and that took me from CBL to SL and the past 3 weeks since I did it I've been really really impatient about it getting back to CBL. Like, it was THERE and while I'm happy that my ends are basically all the same now, I want it back there now!!

Beforehand I didn't really notice any growth because I wasn't trying to do things like put it up in any way except a pony or pigtails which I've been able to do since JL/NL. But now I'm looking at styles I want to try and such and I'm just wanting my hair to grow grow grow!
    He he he Inow what you mean even I have no idea what SL. JL stands for.... CB is collabone and NL goes for neck.

I was able to put mini pigtails during the 2nd month growth but I cut my back 2 times before triming my front during these 5 months growing. But yeah I could have even my hair at the back but Im so damn tired of the bowl cut feeling and a little bit of mullet going is ok as long as I can hide it.

I have tried so many hairstyles so far and I have no desire to cut it for now even I just want my hair to be all blunt and one lenght but lenght is what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Our hair is just about the same length now. Yours looks so much more manageable than mine, nice and sleek.
    Hey Obsidian I didnt know you cut your hair in a bob now that I remember you from nickname. It is managable at some point, I need a lot of styling to make it look decent. Otherwise I feel like Justin Bieber in 09 with the flip and all that mess!!!!!

Im a natural 1B-C head and growing out from so!

<a href=https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69220&dateline=1544502239 target=_blank>https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ine=1544502239</a>

Length
    0.1/SHL/MB
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Thanks everyone for the comments. Well the hardest part is almost pass maybe in the 6 month I would feel relief.

Now Collar bone-shoulder lenght watch out im gonna get you!!!!!

Im a natural 1B-C head and growing out from so!

<a href=https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69220&dateline=1544502239 target=_blank>https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ine=1544502239</a>

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by yahirwaO.o View Post
    He he he Inow what you mean even I have no idea what SL. JL stands for.... CB is collabone and NL goes for neck.

I was able to put mini pigtails during the 2nd month growth but I cut my back 2 times before triming my front during these 5 months growing. But yeah I could have even my hair at the back but Im so damn tired of the bowl cut feeling and a little bit of mullet going is ok as long as I can hide it.

I have tried so many hairstyles so far and I have no desire to cut it for now even I just want my hair to be all blunt and one lenght but lenght is what I need.
    SL = shoulder length, JL = jaw length!

Are you doing the no-trim for the second half of 2017?

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by yahirwaO.o View Post
    Hey Obsidian I didn't know you cut your hair in a bob now that I remember you from nickname. It is manageable at some point, I need a lot of styling to make it look decent. Otherwise I feel like Justin Bieber in 09 with the flip and all that mess!!!!!
    Yep, I've been growing out a buzz cut for about two years now and the layers were a mess. I knew at some point I would have to start removing length to get things evened up, decide to just get it done and over with. I didn't measure before I cut but I believe I lost between 5-6 inches.

I really miss being able to put my hair up. Its getting hot and with my thick hair, my head gets sweaty easy. I'm having to get creative in order to cool off. Another inch and it should pin up better.

Length
    11/21.5/36
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Definitely a bob. And it looks like you have a crazy amount of thickness.

I like the look behind your ears. I think one of the best things is trying new styles and figuring out what you can do at each length as your hair grows. Good look with getting to shoulder length and collar bone length!!