Thread: 60th, Crockett Mountain, WEII, ACS, LI, ONN, GTS

Dr. Technicolor DreamBuns pastina's Avatar
    Length
    ?/BSL/dunno
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Default 60th, Crockett Mountain, WEII, ACS, LI, ONN, GTS

Little bit of everything!

I do prefer to sell (paypal please!), since I'm running out of room to store everything! All my prices include shipping within the US-- it seems like shipping for overseas tends to be about $10 more?

Here's the wood stuff:

Left is a teeny pink ivory GTS that I got on eBay, if I remember right. It's in excellent condition and has really nice color and grain. I'm not sure about the previous owner(s), but I only wore this a few times, and that's kinda sad! About 3 1/2" total and 2 3/4" functional. Asking, $20. Now $18

Right is a 6" total length fork from 60th Street in Mulberry Dymondwood. This was a custom, so I don't have a listing for it. But I do have it's pajamas! Asking, $35. Now $30 Sold!

Next is a Crockett Mountain fork:

It's Ghost Trails acrylic, which is one of my personal favorites! It was a custom and has been well loved. But, because I'm such a fan of this acrylic, I've kind of accumulated other pieces made in the same color. Time to let this baby go! It's 6 1/4" total, the functional part is 5". Asking $30 Now $25 Sold!

And then the turned acrylics:

The first one is actually a wood and acrylic hybrid from WEII. It's ebony with a milky opal acrylic topper that flashes blue in the light. Link! Asking, $30. Now $25

The next one is from Acrylic Candy Shop, made of Bubble Gum and Midnight Pearl acrylics. The pink is obviously very shimmery, but so is the black, when you turn the stick! I'm only letting this one go because I have other things in the Bubble Gum acrylic-- it's another of my favorites! Link! Asking, $35. Now $30

And the last one is an LI in Glow Light Green acrylic. This was a swap board purchase for me-- a color I'd been lusting after FOREVER, and once it was in my hands it ended up in my hair an awful lot. Recently I picked up another stick from the LI shop, the Bright Green Tequila on Ice color? As it turns out, it's very, very, VERY similar in color, and I just can't justify keeping both. So, after a lot of thought, I pass this one on in hopes it will make someone as happy as it made me! Link! Asking, $32. SOLD

So. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll be popping in and out. I'm open to offers, especially if you want more than one thing, and miiight be listing more stuff if I can come to grips with letting things go, lol!
    Last edited by pastina; June 20th, 2017 at 08:40 PM. Reason: forgot a price!

Length
    CBL/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: 60th, Crockett Mountain, WEII, ACS, LI, ONN, GTS

I WOULD totally buy something from you, because you have amazing taste. But everything I like of yours in here, I have already. lol. Dang it! I've got a 60th st fork in that color, a pink and black Acrylic Candy Shop like that one and of course the LI.
    I am kind of thinking about that CMW fork though....

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

PMed for neon green LI
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ?/BSL/dunno
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Responded, Scarlet!

Post updated with availability.

Length
    ?/BSL/dunno
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Bumping! If anyone is interested in anything, I'm heading to the post office tomorrow...

Length
    ?/BSL/dunno
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Bumpin'! Feel free to make me an offer.

Also, I'd consider trading anything in here or my other thread for a slime LI (plasma waves)-- mine has been missing in action for months!

Length
    ?/BSL/dunno
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

I'm lowering the prices on these pretties. Let me know if there's anything you're interested in!

Length
    27,3/45,5/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

PMed about 60th
    Namaste

NW since 20.01.2009