Thread: FS: 5 Ficcares! Icy, Silky, Primavera etc... My loss is your gain! (all Large)

may the forks be with you faellen's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default FS: 5 Ficcares! Icy, Silky, Primavera etc... My loss is your gain! (all Large)

Hi all. I haven't been around these parts for a few years, because my hair and my plans for it have changed. It doesn't quite fit the LHC natural haircare vibe anymore. I also never wear many of the hair toys I own, and I have car repairs to pay for. Why should these pretties stay unloved, when you guys could get some use from them?

I'll be listing various things for sale over the next few weeks. To start - Ficcares!

I'm in the UK - I prefer to ship to UK and Europe, but will ship further afield if you pay the appropriate shipping costs. I will only ship these with a tracking number so please bear this in mind. Shipping internationally from the UK can be expensive.

PM me for shipping cost. Prices are in USD. Paypal only. No trades, sorry.

These pics don't do them justice - PM me if you'd like more, or for in-hair pics.

All are size Large.

Icy Silver, SOLD

Bamboo, SOLD

Primavera, pink. SOLD

Silky 2nd gen, wine. $45.

Snake Jewel Acetate, Emerald. $45

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by faellen; June 8th, 2017 at 03:16 AM.

Length
    APL/BSL+/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: FS: 5 Ficcares! Icy, Silky, Primavera etc... My loss is your gain! (all Large)

Wow, faellen, these are super beautiful!

I've never worn a Ficcare myself and think they would be a little heavy on my measly scalp but I know people are going to snap your hand off for these!

Finally finished growing out natural colour!

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: FS: 5 Ficcares! Icy, Silky, Primavera etc... My loss is your gain! (all Large)

Thank you Dendra, I hope so, as they are just wasted with me. I've kept a couple of other ficcares I wear sometimes, it was hard to let these ones go.

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Sent a PM

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Length
    APL/BSL+/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by faellen View Post
    Thank you Dendra, I hope so, as they are just wasted with me. I've kept a couple of other ficcares I wear sometimes, it was hard to let these ones go.
    I can imagine. These are still tempting even though I don't think they'd work for me. I'll watch for your other items with interest though

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dendra View Post
    I can imagine. These are still tempting even though I don't think they'd work for me. I'll watch for your other items with interest though
    It's cool I'll be listing some sticks, forks and Flexi-8s soon!

Length
    APL/BSL+/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Excellent! I will definitely look out for the forks in particular.

Length
    21/34/???

Sent a pm. :-)
    Looking for unicorns:
    Elymworld gothic black, Ficcare Diamond Aurora Borealis Silver L, Ficcare Leopard 2tone Silver L

Length
    21/34/???

A very nice clip now lives with me. Jippie
    Looking for unicorns:
    Elymworld gothic black, Ficcare Diamond Aurora Borealis Silver L, Ficcare Leopard 2tone Silver L

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Wine and snake jewel still for sale!