Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair idols, anyone?

Length
    14"/20.5"/39"
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Hair idols, anyone?

I NEED this hair!!! Can you believe how spectacular it is?!? Whenever I feel like giving up, or get irrational fears that, IF my hair grows past BSL it will all abruptly fall out (for no rational reason) I look at hair like hers, that is WAY beyond BSL & did NOT abruptly fall out. https://www.pinterest.com/source/isa...le.blogspot.ch

Quote Originally Posted by Ondine11 View Post
    What a knock-out! What a figure! And her hair is gorgeous. I prefer yours, though, because of all the fullness & waves, & the length, too. Mine was a chin-length Bob with bangs back in mate 2015. Somewhere, I have a photo. People said it looked cute. It really wasn't bad: just so NOT what I wanted, & it was a forced big chop.
    Yes Carina Amami is very pretty!

My hair is FLUFF after a shampoo....fine silver that curls due to tons of new growth from crown to hemline(buno definition)....and it looks NOTHING like hers in person

On dry air days and if I bun it while drying I will get some sleekness to it.

Believe me, pics are deceiving...I'm not sure I would show it off in person ...compared to other gorgeous hair seen here.

Only 1 LHC person has seen my hair on skype and I was actually embarrassed to have it seen; it was due for a wash and hers is AMAZING

Plus my length is shorter for the landmarks because of my short (and shrinking) torso, and I have tiny/compressed buns.

There....it is off my chest....repressed feelings of insecurity for the past 4 years here LOL

BUT...it feels good to ME and is easier for me to manage (vs short), it is lots of fun styling it with various hair toys, and I no longer care what others here (at home) think of an old bird with long silver (compared to their cut/colored/curled) styles) :
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; May 22nd, 2017 at 07:16 PM.

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    Yes she is very pretty!

My hair is FLUFF after a shampoo....fine silver that curls due to tons of new growth from crown to hemline(buno definition)....and it looks NOTHING like hers in person

On dry air days and if I bun it while drying I will get some sleekness to it.

Believe me, pics are deceiving...I'm not sure I would show it off in person ...compared to other gorgeous hair seen here.

Only 1 LHC person has seen my hair on skype and I was actually embarrassed to have it seen; it was due for a wash and hers is AMAZING

Plus my length is shorter for the landmarks because of my short (and shrinking) torso, and I have tiny/compressed buns.

There....it is off my chest....repressed feelings of insecurity for the past 4 years here LOL

BUT...it feels good to ME and is easier for me to manage (vs short), it is lots of fun styling it with various hair toys, and I no longer care what others here (at home) think of an old bird with long silver (compared to their cut/colored/curled) styles) :
    Nothing wrong with your hair, let me tell you...it's gorgeous! But I agree that we all have our moments of insecurity about our hair, and other things too, it's just one of those things, and let us not allow those insecurities prevent us from doing things we otherwise might.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Nothing wrong with your hair, let me tell you...it's gorgeous! But I agree that we all have our moments of insecurity about our hair, and other things too, it's just one of those things, and let us not allow those insecurities prevent us from doing things we otherwise might.
    LOL you caught me

Very true....: to insecurities :

Thank you for your kind words

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Well, my best friend for one, but I can't show her hair without permission (and you can bet I've been trying to woo her to LHC lol). And Lilly Singh is another big hair inspiration of mine.

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    LOL you caught me

Very true....: to insecurities :

Thank you for your kind words
    They are true words
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    They are true words
    Thank you

Length
    35/hip/-
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ondine11 View Post
    I NEED this hair!!! Can you believe how spectacular it is?!? Whenever I feel like giving up, or get irrational fears that, IF my hair grows past BSL it will all abruptly fall out (for no rational reason) I look at hair like hers, that is WAY beyond BSL & did NOT abruptly fall out. https://www.pinterest.com/source/isa...le.blogspot.ch
    Ah, that's our own Isa-belle.
    From Hip to Ankle and now back to Hip again.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Julia Roberts in pretty woman. Seeing her hair was the first time I wished for something different on my head.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...17154163bc.jpg

Length
    10/21/50
    Type
    3c/4a/F/i

Puh-lenty of examples on this forum!

When I was growing up: Crystal Gayle. Heck, I don't even remember the quality of her singing. Just the hair:
    http://www.lazygirls.info/Crystal_Ga...l_2244_pCcIfsC
    http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-cry...-55144645.html