Thread: How to date a LHC:er

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: How to date a LHC:er

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Be prepared that whenever I say that I'm going to wash my hair this weekend, I might get too lazy to actually do it, or end up doing something else
    Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    When I say I'm going to shower, I could be ten minutes or two hours and there's no way of knowing which is going to happen because sometimes I just decide it's wash day now while I'm in there.
    Ehehehe, while my mother was here the week before last I mentioned that I was going to go take a shower. Her eyes got wide and she asked, "Wait, are you taking THE shower?" No, don't worry; I already washed my hair before you came XD
    Last edited by shelomit; January 15th, 2024 at 08:39 AM. Reason: quotation formatting

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shelomit View Post
    Ehehehe, while my mother was here the week before last I mentioned that I was going to go take a shower. Her eyes got wide and she asked, "Wait, are you taking THE shower?" No, don't worry; I already washed my hair before you came XD
    Your mother seems to know you

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Your mother seems to know you
    Apparently she dwells in terror of those extra-long showers, even though I only condition my hair once a week! Or less, if I'm trying to be a gracious host ( ;

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shelomit View Post
    Apparently she dwells in terror of those extra-long showers, even though I only condition my hair once a week! Or less, if I'm trying to be a gracious host ( ;
    How fortunate she is to have a daughter thoughtful enough to do it before her visit

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/HL/CL

How fortunate she is to have a daughter thoughtful enough to do it before her visit
    Yes, because I'm not.
    Mistä nyt silloin en luopuiskaan, jos vain saisin olla kanssa sinun
    Jospa sä soisitkin vain hymyn mulle

🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Length
    20"/39"/50"
    Type
    4b/4c/F/M/iii

I'm married but---
    Tell me how much you like my hair, even if you haven't seen it outside of a bun in far longer than you'd prefer. I will accept compliments like "it's so soft" and "it's getting so long" anytime but bonus points if you come up with something truly artistic and poetic.
    When I do wear it out, get express permission to touch it before you try and remember to never ever try to run your fingers through it.
    When I call you excitedly from the shower to see how long my hair is now when I pull it straight, at least pretend to be excited that I think it's a whole inch longer then the last time I called you even if that doesn't sound like a lot to you. (Be prepared to hear my detailed calculations on exactly how much closer to my goal that brings me if you do not display the appropriate excitement.)

Length
    20 SL/33 HL/45 CL
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

If I'm ever in an accident that makes me unconscious or for some other reason unable to speak, it's your DUTY to make sure that my hair isn't cut unless it's to save my life!

If my hair has to be shaved, for let's say surgery, make sure that they don't remove more hair than necessary!
    Yes, and I add to that, make sure my hair is brushed/ kept up regularly enough that it isn't a massive snarly mess when I am conscious again.

Also, if I all you to hold my stuff while we're walking "just for a minute" I actually mean it because I need to make or remake my bun. If I start braiding instead, though, you might be in it for the long haul. And don't bother to stop walking unless I request it. I'm experienced, I can put up my hair while moving.

Length
    20"/39"/50"
    Type
    4b/4c/F/M/iii

If you see my bun falling out in public, tell me. It's like food in teeth or a pants zipper down.
    On the opposite side of the spectrum, it's very endearing when you move my hair away from danger (sticky hands, drooly mouths, and spilled food! Oh my!) Especially when I haven't even noticed it's in danger yet.
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL

Length
    ??/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy-Fairy View Post
    If you see my bun falling out in public, tell me. It's like food in teeth or a pants zipper down.
    On the opposite side of the spectrum, it's very endearing when you move my hair away from danger (sticky hands, drooly mouths, and spilled food! Oh my!) Especially when I haven't even noticed it's in danger yet.
    Oh, yes, please! Although I think I'll notice a loose bun before a spectator does: I can feel it sagging even when it probably appears fine.

On the other hand, saving my hair from danger is probably one of the sweetest things a bf could do.

Length
    10/23/50
    Type
    2a/F/i

My DBF is honestly so sweet about all my hair craziness; he’s started carrying around a little box of hair toys for me and regularly checks in on how my hair is doing. Love him so much for it ❤️