Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: YevheniiaShop

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: YevheniiaShop

Thank you, lovely longhairs! I've been admiring this shop and pretties in this thread since around the time she opened (I got one of those e-vites, too), but it took until this stick for me to bite the bullet. I was surprised at how quickly it got here, and the weight of the package thanks to the box! The stick has been happily (up)doing duty all day--it's one of those ones that you forget are there thanks to the lack of weight and how it's wedged in thanks to the squarish shape.

When the time arises to pounce, have fun slipping down that slope! Yevheniia seems lovely in her messages, too.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    21/35/30
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

I just spotted this shop yesterday and I came so close to impulse buying a dragon hairstick. These look like such good value. Crystawni your pictures are so amazing I'm very tempted to order one of the maple and maple burl sticks (I was eyeing up yellow and purple yesterday) but I think I better keep waiting until I've saved up some hair toy money so I can order a couple of bits at once. Not to mention I've got some closer-to-home sellers I've been meaning to try who should probably come first.

Lady Vör, Tome Guardian and Wisdom-Keeper in the Order of Long Haired Knights

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I showed my husband this shop, because it was so nice to find corvid hairtoys and all of the other stuff is our #aesthetic, and he saw the red dragon fork and said "Oooo I wish I had long hair for that! Wonder if it'd stay in my beard..."

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    1a/F/i

I received my raven stick a few days ago and can't stop wearing it. It's as splendid as the photos. Maybe moreso. Some of the detail in the carving gets missed that you notice in person. Just amazing. I need to try out some of her forks. I think I'm a bit cautious on those only because they look extremely large and while I know they're lightweight (if the lone stick I currently have demonstrates), I don't tend to like things that look like they're going to eat my head.

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant1100 View Post
    I received my raven stick a few days ago and can't stop wearing it. It's as splendid as the photos. Maybe moreso. Some of the detail in the carving gets missed that you notice in person. Just amazing. I need to try out some of her forks. I think I'm a bit cautious on those only because they look extremely large and while I know they're lightweight (if the lone stick I currently have demonstrates), I don't tend to like things that look like they're going to eat my head.
    Yevheniia is very good with customizing to your needs. If you message her, she can work with you on sizing and such to come up with something you will both be happy with.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by DweamGoiL View Post
    Yevheniia is very good with customizing to your needs. If you message her, she can work with you on sizing and such to come up with something you will both be happy with.
    Ooooh, thanks for letting me know. She seems like an extremely nice person. I love that huge purple dragon fork she's got in her shop currently and am wondering if she can carve a smaller version.

Length
    Chin/TBL/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

The butterfly and daffodils carvings are so beautiful!
    Unfortunately I don't have spare money to buy any hair toy for now. I thought about buying a ficcare when I reach tailbone length, but maybe I'll buy their hair fork instead?

Currently at TBL , onward to Classic!

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant1100 View Post
    SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME PLS PLS PLS

I gotta live vicariously RN. Show me pleeaaassee

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I've been eyeing the owl and raven sticks for over a year now. Not sure why I haven't bought from her yet... however I just messaged her today with what I thought might seem like an absurd request (an Irish Elk/Megaloceros fork), but she said with full confidence that she could do it! She said she'd send me a sketch of it soon, I'm incredibly excited.

Length
    Chin/TBL/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Aredhel View Post
    I've been eyeing the owl and raven sticks for over a year now. Not sure why I haven't bought from her yet... however I just messaged her today with what I thought might seem like an absurd request (an Irish Elk/Megaloceros fork), but she said with full confidence that she could do it! She said she'd send me a sketch of it soon, I'm incredibly excited.
    Yay! A custom fork!
    You changed your avatar, looks great! As for me, I'm forever panda

Currently at TBL , onward to Classic!