Thread: Rare Rich Yemeni Henna and Organic Indigo for sale or swap

Length
    apl/tlb/solid
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Rare Rich Yemeni Henna and Organic Indigo for sale or swap

1- 600 grams of fresh, sealed, unopened, organic hennasooq Indigo.

2- Rare Yemeni Henna: A large amount of 2+ kilos fresh, non-certified organic Yemeni Henna. This henna has been tested for purity and is of the highest quality. You can no longer buy this henna fresh on the markets due to political problems in Yemen so it is super rare and adored by henna connoisseurs for its gloriously rich colour and deep, long-lasting stain.

I am moving province and have too many things to bring with me, therefore I am giving away and selling many of my things. For the henna I would ask you 125 USD + postage, ideally I would like to sell it with the indigo, I will add also 100 grams aritha, 200 grams Zizyphus Spina Christi. This means
    140 USD for everything + postage or for swap for Living Libations hair or possibly body products for the same price. I am also looking for real high thread count silk pillow cases, real silk sleeping scarves

Details:

This is the most beautiful henna I have ever come across, from Sanaa, the region where they grow the best henna due to the hot climate. The stain is very strong, will not wash out, covers greys, is very high shine and yields the gorgeously rich, dark, sensual tones Yemeni is known for. It builds up very easily to dark rich auburn, burgundy, deep red tones and with an indigo application afterwards, can be made also to look aubergine.

You cannot get this rare henna fresh anymore, anywhere due to civil war. My sister sent it to me. She was living in Yemen until the civil war made it impossible to live there. She now lives in Saudi and was able through a friend of hers who also left the country and recently went to Saudi, to send me a small pack of 3.5 kilos. However I cannot sadly bring all of this and do not want it to spoil, as it will take me a long time to get through all of this!!

As there is no middle man this henna is incredibly pure, it has not been 'diluted' with other herbs or fillers so you will get incredible colour pay off the likes of which you will no doubt have never experienced with most commercial brands of henna. I find I only need 1 hour to get the stain that other hennas give in 2 hours. If I leave it on for a longer application of 3 hours the colour is very deep, vibrant and luminescent red. With longer applications you get a glowing, divine red wine stain yet with very bright glimmers in the sun.

When I compared it to jamila henna, it was far superior for example, the stain was stronger, lasted longer, the colour was more beautifully rich and the shine was far superior, almost mirror-like.

I guarantee you will love it as the colour is just so stunning. This henna has allowed me to grow my hair longer and stronger than ever before.
    This henna has been tested for purity by a well-known henna seller, who many here know, to whom my sister and I used to sell bulk henna when my sister lived in Yemen but we cannot provide henna anymore to this great henna seller due to the war making it too difficult, sadly.
    Last edited by indigonight; August 1st, 2016 at 04:52 PM.

Default Re: Rare Rich Yemeni Henna and Organic Indigo for sale or swap

Wish I could. Stupid Brexit.

Although I'd hate to think what UK customs would do to it! Haha!

Hi I am wondering if you'd be willing to sell a smaller amount of the henna. I'm looking for about 400 grams.
    Thanks!

Would love to try it, but for some reason no henna I ever bought from overseas (directly from shop or someone else resent me) ever made it here :/ And that's too much for me, half a kilo was enough for almost a year last time... At least a bump

Length
    pixie/45"/50"
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Aw Yemeni was my go-to before the troubles. I'd have loved some but 2 kg is too much for me as well, and I am in the UK!
    So here's another bump instead.
    2c-f-ii ~~@~ 2/47/50 pic taken May 2012
    thebrunette.co.uk

Length
    16 in/16 in/32 in

I want to buy this!! I it's possible... I have been searching!