Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: To APL by 2017 (aka The Awkward Length Commiseration Thread)

Length
    Neck/Neck/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: To APL by 2017 (aka The Awkward Length Commiseration Thread)

Happy to say that I will most definitely be making it to APL by the end of the year since I'm there (as of this morning) wet! I've still probably got an ~1" to go dry but I think I'm going to graduate over to the BSL by Christmas thread, though that's definitely really getting in the realm of wishful thinking. Happy growing!

Length
    CBL+/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2b/F/i/ii

I am a little past CBL right now, like 2cm and it is quite a lot of wishful thinking of my own, but maybe I can be at APL when wet/streched/straight by the new years eve if I am very lucky. Of course that the fact I am very short and that there are only 5-6 cm from the actual CBL to APL will help a lot ( 4-5 cm to go unstreched and three streched !!). I will be so happy when I reach APL, even if it takes longer than what I plan today (maybe if not by the end of the year in the end of January 2017?) , because I regret cutting my hair so much, I need to stop with the impulsive cuts hahaha.
    Last edited by LaísB; November 29th, 2016 at 06:20 PM.

Length
    CBL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

A bit past collar bone myself too! I should be at APL by March 2017. I have tickers on my phone for each milestone. It keeps me excited

Lol I just had to do this emoji .... too funny.

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I'm in! The title made me laugh, I'm totally feeling the awkwardness lol
    I feel like I've been stuck here FOREVER, since I spent this whole year between SL and APL while growing out bleach. 4 big chops altogether
    Growing natural since December/2014

Length
    Pixie/APL/Hip
    Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Whoooopsie. So, I was goaded by my hairdresser to cut my hair back into a pretty much chin-length bob in early November. No APL for me til probably December 2017, haha. I'm very happy with this though! The cut got rid of all the old bleach-dye-flatiron-negligence- damage I still had going on. My hair is now super silky and shiny like a kitten's coat, and for the first time in my life I've got an actual blunt (thick!!) hemline. My hair goes swoosh when I turn my head. Love it. This is much nicer to grow than the dry, scraggly, uneven mess I had before.

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Term
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Amode, you will just have to start another thread then....

Im hoping to hit apl next year too. my mop seems to be crawling at a snails pace. A really old, slow, curling at the edges snail...

At least you're now rid of all the damage which would prob have needed chopped at some point anyhoo!

Length
    SL/APL/MB
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i

I think I can finally call APL on myself. It seems like it's taken f o r e v e r. But my ends a quite thin. Might have to maintain for a bit. Growtain? is that a thing? Is it even a word?
    Everything in the world is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons, and morons.