Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of silicone free conditoners in Australia

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default List of silicone free conditoners in Australia

Hi all!
    I know there's an older list of silicone free conditoners available in Australia but I wanted to make this one as formulas change, products are discontinued etc. I also know there's not a lot of Aussies here but maybe this will help someone. I'll link it in my siggy.

These are probably the most common and easy to find conditioners I've seen in most Woolworths, Coles, IGA and Priceline stores etc. But I know there's others so please post any you
    know of or if I've made a mistake I'll keep adding any others I come across (yes I'm that strange person you see reading labels for fun in the shampoo aisle! )

Tresseme Perfectly unDone
    Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume
    Tresseme Naturals Nourishing moisture
    Tresseme Vibrant Naturals
    Ecostore conditioner for dry/damaged hair
    Ecostore conditioner for normal hair
    Alchemy jojoba light conditoner
    Alchemy macadamia and wheat protein conditioner
    Alchemy Avocado and calendula conditoner
    Alchemy Unscented Very Gentle conditioner
    Sukin Nourishing conditioner
    Sukin Moisture restoring conditioner
    Sukin Protein conditioner
    Garnier Pure Shine conditioner
    Australian native botanicals everyday nourishing
    Australian native botanicals volumising weightless
    Australian native botanicals moisturising replenishing.
    Nourish Naturals dry hair conditioner
    Nourish Naturals coloured hair conditioner
    Mineral Energy Ultra Hydrating conditioner
    Alberto Balsam Herbal Escapes clarifying conditioner Kiwi Lime squeeze
    Schwarzkopf Essential Volume Conditioner
    Kmart brand Hair Conditioner Rose & Camomile
    L'Oreal Everstong Strengthening and Repairing conditoner
    Herbal Therapy conditioner Tropical Coconut (available from The Reject Shop)
    Garnier Fructis Coconut Water conditioner
    Last edited by julee; July 2nd, 2017 at 03:36 AM.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: List of silicone free conditoners in Australia

Oooh, great idea, julee! I can add Schwarzkopf Essensity volume conditioner to the list.

I love that and the Sukin nourishing condish (using them with CWC). I picked up a litre bottle of both at Trade Secret and paid stuff all for them! They actually replace my love affair with Tresemme Vibrant Naturals Nourishing condish, and I find it hit and miss with the Tresemme Perfectly unDone. I've also had to give up my absolute fave, Australian Native Botanicals (most/replenish--yellow pack) as it's no longer stocked locally for me. I think Sukin is probs my fave now, anyway, leaving my hair detangled and silky every time, and it smells divine.

/babblefest
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Awesome, thanks Crystawni! I'll add it in. I'm definitely gonna have to try that one out, always love to try a new condish!

I think the Australian Botanicals is stocked down here, so if you ever need a fix, let me know!

Type
    2b/M/iii

Oh, nice to know. I'm new in Australia and I searched for good hair products. Special for Leave in

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I wrote this about the Woolies Homebrand Apple Splash conditioner in another thread, but thought I'd share here, too, in case anyone's looking for a cheap, yet effective, conditioner for CO.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    I bought some conditioner to try as my scalp CO, and washed with it last night. So far, really good. The (green) apple scent reminds me of something I used in my childhood; Agree (helps stop the greasies... you'd better agree... la la la) or something like that. I like it muchly! And as an undiluted CO it hasn't left me with helmet-head or with any signs of needing another wash by day one. I've only found one other conditioner that works like this, although that one is better diluted and costs a bomb to buy. And even if this one does get a bit heavy, I can dilute it for the win! It does have polyquats (47 and 39--I think... ze writing is small on the bottle), so I'll probs clarify every now and then, too.
    Oh, and a very, very belated ta, julee, for the ANB offer. I may actually take you up on that one of these days when the bathroom cupboard isn't so chockers...

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Just updating... As Woolies has pulled the plug on Homebrand stuff, you can guess what's no longer available. I'm only half way through the bottle of the HB Everyday Apple Splash I did score, and now haz a sad as it was only one of two CO conditioners that worked for me.

Length
    18/21/25
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

Hello to all my Aussies ! Matrix Biolage has amazing silicone-free conditioner. Since I have thin hair I must be very careful with products I use and this one is for daily use. Also, I like the smell of Eucalyptus and refreshing effect !

Length
    APL/BCL/Class
    Type
    1a/1b/M/i/ii

Hello ladies, new to the community, but have lived in Australia all my life lol
    Would love to know about any cone-free argan oil conditioners, so will follow for updates

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Welcome Sarez! I think this conditioner from Kmart is cone free. I've also found a good range of cone free conditioners, some with argan oil, at places like The Reject Shop.

I actually use the Kmart Shea & Provitamin B5 as a second conditioner after CO washing and I love it!
    Last edited by julee; March 15th, 2018 at 04:55 AM.

Length
    14/16/25

Hey Lived in the sunny coast for ages the salt dries my hair out so much but I haven't been able to find a moisturising conditioner thats silicone free that does the trick any particular suggestions?