Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS/FT - GTS, Larks Curly Q, TT, 60th street, Flexi - 8 & old collection Ficcares

Length
    15 in/Ankle/Ankle
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default FS/FT - GTS, Larks Curly Q, TT, 60th street, Flexi - 8 & old collection Ficcares

I need to re-home some items that I just don't reach for. All of the TT sticks have never been used other than for action shots. Some of them just don't work for my hair. The Ficcare clips are no longer made and harder to come by.

I have listed below some items that I would be interested in but please note that I have ankle length hair and need sticks/forks with an FPL no shorter than 5" but longer is better for me or the items disappear in my hair.

**Large Violet Border Ficcare Maxima**
    **Large Cobalt Blue Ficcare Maxima**
    Large Border/Primavera/Sparkly clips Ficcare Maximas
    GTS Tusks (must be 5" FPL or longer)
    Elymwold Forks
    Hanssen items
    LI Unicorn stick (already have a clear one)
    Votepalatine items
    TT sticks (need 7" TL but might be able to use 6.5")
    But just try me with what you have..

(** = most wanted)

Prices include shipping. If you buy multiple items, subtract $5 from each item. International members please send me a message so I can get you a quote. Paypal is preferred method of payment please mark as Friends and Family. Not responsible for items once it has shipped.

Please PM me with any questions or if you need additional pictures/measurements. Thank you for looking.

Group shot

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Left to Right:

Attached links to description

1. "Princess Eve"Cocobolo - 6.5" TL (no Etsy link) - $60

2. Princess Eve" African Blackwood Inlaid with Purple Paua Shells,Mother of Pearl and Gold Leaf 6.5" TL**SOLD**

3. "Princess Eve" Seashell Honduras Rosewood inlaid with crushed Abalone Shells and Brass with an engraved inset 6.5" TL - $130

4. Petite Princess Eve" Celtic Knot Lacewood inlaid with Malachite and Brass with a malachite inset 6 1/4" TL **TRADED**

5.Princess Eve" with Full Body Floral Tiger Striped Maple with a resin topper of pinecones and purple and gold pearl essence, inlaid with Purple Fresh Water Pearls and Amethyst 6 5/8" TL [/URL] **TRADED**

6. Princess-eve-full-body-roses-hair Purpleheart Inlaid with Mother of Pearl and Silver Leaf 6.5" TL**SOLD**

7. Multi Vine lover African Blackwood, inlaid with Pink, Purple, Blue and Mint Green Fresh Water Pearls - 6.5" TL ** TRADED**

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

8. GTS Bocote Mermaids tail with a scooped topper 6.25" TL - $56

9. Large Scrolled Heart Flexi 8 - $15

[IMG][/IMG]

10. Large Tortoise w/Gold Dolphin - Great condition - clip is used but I never wore this clip - $120

11. Medium Icy Gold Signature - NWT - never worn other than for action shots - beautiful clip - $105

12. Medium Glittery Pink Border Innovation - Super strong spring (hurt my finger getting pics) - was sent to Nightshade for cleaning and now it looks great - $200

[IMG][/IMG]

13. Small Caramel Border II Ficcare - Beautiful marbling and in perfect condition-looks brand new-no teeth issues - $150

14. Medium Jewel Cognac Border Ficcare - Brand new with tags - Never worn - $300

15. Medium Lavender Primavera - Beautiful clip - added another picture (w/o flash) to show the true beauty of this clip - $300 - no trades on this clip unless you have a large one to trade

[IMG][/IMG]

Sold items:

2. Princess Eve" African Blackwood Inlaid with Purple Paua Shells,Mother of Pearl and Gold Leaf 6.5" TL**SOLD**

4. Petite Princess Eve" Celtic Knot Lacewood inlaid with Malachite and Brass with a malachite inset 6 1/4" TL **TRADED**

5.Princess Eve" with Full Body Floral Tiger Striped Maple with a resin topper of pinecones and purple and gold pearl essence, inlaid with Purple Fresh Water Pearls and Amethyst 6 5/8" TL [/URL] **TRADED**

6. Princess-eve-full-body-roses-hair Purpleheart Inlaid with Mother of Pearl and Silver Leaf 6.5" TL**SOLD**

7. Multi Vine lover African Blackwood, inlaid with Pink, Purple, Blue and Mint Green Fresh Water Pearls - 6.5" TL ** TRADED**

4 Prong "Amie" Dakota Color Dymondwood 5" TL - - **SOLD**

Larks Curly Q in Field & Stream dymondwood 6.5" TL - **TRADED**

Larks Curly Q in Pink Ivory 6" TL - **SOLD**
    Last edited by ravenhair44; January 26th, 2016 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Adding items

Length
    //Thigh//
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: FS/FT - GTS, Larks Curly Q, TT, 60th street, Flexi - 8 & old collection Ficcares

Wow, ravenhair, those are some super nice treasures that you're offering. Fingers crossed for you.

Length
    15 in/Ankle/Ankle
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: FS/FT - GTS, Larks Curly Q, TT, 60th street, Flexi - 8 & old collection Ficcares

^^Thank you Remi.

ETA: added trade options
    Last edited by ravenhair44; October 10th, 2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Trade options
    Searching for Large Border Violet & Cobalt Blue Maximas Clips.

Length
    15 in/Ankle/Ankle
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Bump with new trade options!!

Length
    15 in/Ankle/Ankle
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Bump!!

Length
    Mbl/Class/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Bumping for you. We need action shots

Length
    15 in/Ankle/Ankle
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Thank you for the bump Fru fru.

I'll see if I can get some action shots. Maybe I'll have DD model for me since some of these disappear in my hair.

Stay tuned...

Length
    15 in/Ankle/Ankle
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Early Friday Bump!!

Length
    15 in/Ankle/Ankle
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Added 3 more old style Ficcares. Prices in original post.

Small Caramel Border II Ficcare
    Medium Jewel Cognac Border Ficcare
    Medium Lavender Primavera

[IMG][/IMG]

Length
    Mbl/Class/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Sourgrl is looking for a cognac border