Page 2399 of 3630 FirstFirst ... 139918992299234923892397239823992400240124092449249928993399 ... LastLast
Results 23,981 to 23,990 of 36292

Thread: How are you wearing your hair today?

Length
    0.1/SHL/MB
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: How are you wearing your hair today?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Thank you! I'm delighted to hear!

But I am waiting for the time when I can with good conscience make tutorials, they are fun to make And having feedback like yours makes them even better to plan and make, it's always nice to know those tutorials have been useful to people!!!

Oh dear there's no problem, get your thesis finished and done.I know some people that just postpone it (usually carries bit trouble), just get serious about it and it will come out just great!

Of course it's double fun watching your tutorials pics. I tried your diagonal french fishtail braid version and well, it was quite funny looking!

Today I was a bad boy and flat ironed my hair into submission! I 'm simply a sucker for poker silky straight hair even though I got some elven ears going on because I totally destroyed root volume! Had to wash it because I made some dirty stuff at my friends house. I deep conditioned and its air drying now! No more straightening any time soon!

Im a natural 1B-C head and growing out from so!

<a href=https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69220&dateline=1544502239 target=_blank>https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ine=1544502239</a>

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Yeah, mine has already been postponed, and I'm really eager to graduate! I'm the type of person who tends to procrastinate, so it takes quite a bit of self-dicipline to limit LHC time and not do fun hair related projects (LOL at elven ears, I had to think for few seconds before I remembered how my ears also poked through my hair when my hair was straight and fine type - haven't had that happening in years since the hair type change, but it was only now that I realised it!)

Speaking of hair projects, today I tried a new-to-me style. I did 2 diagonal dutch braids that cross eachother at the back, forming an x. First time ever! Turned out pretty nice, would have been even nicer if I'd have done a proper sectioning.

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

A half-up knot bun with the rest of the hair split into two parts and wrapped around it in opposite directions.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Carys-Kitteh's Servant AZDesertRose's Avatar
    Length
    SL/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

I wore it down with a stretch-lace headband for this Valentine's dinner-and-a-show thing that my daughter's youth and young adults groups put on tonight, but as soon as I got home, it got combed out and put into a low cinnabun held with a scrunchie, where it will stay until morning, probably.
    Not quite APL -> APL -> BSL -> Mid-Back with compact-cut layers and holding a while-> ???

Length
    0.1/SHL/MB
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Arctic I really hope you graduate in very nice pleasant manner!!! The x back 2 dutch braid sounds totally cool, I hope to see a tutorial on it! Yeah elven ears are pretty common for poker straight haired people, naturally it only happens to me when it's days old dirty. My hair is also changing, I notice some really strong waves when I let my hair air dry (disappear with brushing), however it remains pretty silky smooth like my childhood!

I just wear it down, brushed out straight and middle parted! This is signature look and works great for me!

Im a natural 1B-C head and growing out from so!

<a href=https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69220&dateline=1544502239 target=_blank>https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ine=1544502239</a>

Length
    16.75/49"/55"
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Tried something new today. Made twists down both sides, clipped together at my neck and then into a regular braid for the length. The twists are starting to fall out this evening, but it was quick and a little special-looking so I'm happy with it.
    Yesterday I tried a Celtic Knot bun for the first time ever from a video on a different thread; that might become my favorite.

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Just a cinnabun today.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by yahirwaO.o View Post
    Arctic I really hope you graduate in very nice pleasant manner!!! The x back 2 dutch braid sounds totally cool, I hope to see a tutorial on it! Yeah elven ears are pretty common for poker straight haired people, naturally it only happens to me when it's days old dirty. My hair is also changing, I notice some really strong waves when I let my hair air dry (disappear with brushing), however it remains pretty silky smooth like my childhood!

I just wear it down, brushed out straight and middle parted! This is signature look and works great for me!
    You hair type might be slowly changing, or might not. It's really interesting to observe how the hair evolves, it's a journey we are on in more meanings than just one.

I posted photo of the x-braid in my latest blog and to the braid pictures thread. I saw a tutorial made by someone else, that is pretty much exactly how I did mine, the only difference is that I secured all 3 unused sections off at first, where-as she secured off only 2 sections. Doesn't make a difference in the end product. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJYOfnJuRE)
    Last edited by Arctic; February 15th, 2016 at 07:01 AM.

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Confession time, but probably not so shocking on this forum: dirty hair (that was the confession) and a side cinnabun. Held with two chunky sticks.

Length
    APL/TBL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Lace braid to keep my front pieces (also dirty hair!) securely out of my face then just a plain english braid in the back. Although I somehow missed 3 strands when I was braiding, I am too lazy to redo it though and keep trying to just tuck them into the braid with only temporary success.