Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Specific shampoo causing Alopecia/hair loss?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Specific shampoo causing Alopecia/hair loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Blondieee View Post
    As far as ferritin, I tried taking supplements and my anxiety was so bad I couldn't do it. But I have been dedicated at getting it up through diet. I got my ferritin up 30 points in 6 weeks through diet alone. It went from 10 to 40. I know it needs to be higher (I've heard 70-80, can someone verify this for me please?) but still it was looking better and then I used the shampoo again a couple times and then it started falling out again and the bald spots got worse. It seems like it directly points to the shampoo cause all my problems started when that hair stylist recommended it to me.
    If I were you, I'd try and deal with the anxiety as best you can, because you really, really do need to get those levels up. Maybe your doctor can help you with a supplement that doesn't cause as big of anxiety as you now have. Maybe effervescent tablets won't be so bad, you'd just have to drink a "drink" then instead of taking a tablet. I take my vitamins that way, and it's easier on my stomach somehow.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Default Re: Specific shampoo causing Alopecia/hair loss?

So far i know every shampoo is made of different ingredients. It varies people to people. So it depends which shampoo will suit whom.In short any specific shampoo may cause you hair loss. But there is always ways to Stop Hair Falling Out .In case if you think the shampoo may cause the hair falling iw ill suggest to change the shampoo and watch the result.Thank you