Page 106 of 196 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1960

Thread: No trimming club!

Default Re: No trimming club!

mustn't. Thank you Google search. lol

Length
    29/28/36

I just trimmed my hair 2 days ago. I took off 1 inch=( I am vowing to not trim for a year, but to search for and cut split ends. How often should I do this?

I want to join here because I self-cut my hair and I go way too scissor-happy. It all started with the layers and then it got out of hand. I had to cut about 4-5 inches to make it look thick again and now I'm wanting to just let it grow and do it's thing. Ultimately I want to try for one length but I'm so sad thinking about how long that will take.

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I'm officially joining I had a nightmare about going to the hairdresser last week... it was very not good. And I'm dreading the idea of anyone else handling my hair now...

I did my first successful (I think) S&D this Saturday (new moon in Taurus). And my ends are looking pretty good. My last trim was 2/12.

I was a former 4-5x/year trimmer and now will be starting the process of growing out layers and bangs!! .... Wish me luck!
    Chin (2005) * CBL * SL * APL * BSL * MBL * Waist

Length
    26/54/56
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I haven't had any trims or cuts since November 2009. Of course, it never occurred to me to S&D either, so I'm trying to catch up on that now. Long, slow process, since I know they're there, but they're elusive little buggers. So I've just been devoting a few minutes to it here and there.

I don't really have a goal for not trimming, though. It'll really depend on whether I can get my dry ends to come back to a healthier state. If not, a trim will be in order... eventually.

Length
    21.5"/40.2"/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Its been 1 year since I scissors have last touched my hair. I was a shoulder. And I ain't trimmin until I get to TB!
    1b/F/M/iii APL~BSL~MBL~WL~Elbow~Hip~BCL~TBL 40" Finally!

Length
    20./27/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I have not trimmed since my hair started growing out from bald in August of 2010. My hair is virgin and I keep split ends at bay with catnip tea soaks. So far, so good! The siggy photo was taken last week and shows how far I have come. I am not going to trim at all, grow it back to waist. So almost 2 years without a trim.
    AKA MotoGirl... August 2014 - WAIST! Four years after growing out from bald due to chemo.

Length
    27 in/33 in/Hip
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

I haven't trimmed since November 2011. But once in awhile, If I see a split end, I cut just a little off.

Length
    TERM/CHIN/SHLDR
    Type
    1c/C/iii

My last hair cut was on Oct. 31, 2010 and I intend to stay away for good, barring unforeseen events.

Length
    SL/BSL/HL

I'm in! I've found that trims don't really help with my hair growth, but s&d really really helps the health of my hair while making sure my length doesn't disappear my goals before I ever get a trim again would be to make it to my hip length again, and St that point I'd only trim to maintain the length and make my hemline thicker. I haven't trimmed my hair since October 2011, and I don't plan to any time soon