Page 100 of 196 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1960

Thread: No trimming club!

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Default Re: No trimming club!

I'm in! No more trimming for me until I get to hip! And then I'll only maintain twice a year.
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Length
    Pixie/MBL/Term
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Hi everyone new member here, this is my first post (yay!) I want to join the no trimming club too ! I havent trimmed/cut for two years now and still counting, until my first goal:waist !

Length
    Hip/Fgtip/More!

Thumbs up Re: No trimming club!

I'm in!

When I came across this thread, I tried to remember the last time I trimmed, and I can't actually remember for sure! From looking at pictures, I would say it was in October 2010 because that's when my hair looks shortest (between BSL and waist).

Anyway, I have definitely not trimmed (or even S&Ded) in 2011!!

So I guess I am going to start S&Ding when needed, and try and seal as much moisture into my ends as I can!

Length
    BSL/BSL/nfnty
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I feel bad but I have to trim my hair... it is dyed and the ends are all splitting. I s&d frequently and there are always tons of new splits, and the ends are getting bent and weird. It keeps my hair from slipping and makes it tangly... Earlier this week I trimmed my bangs a little bit and that part of my hair just hangs much better and the ends feel soooo much softer, so I'm going to microtrim the rest... In good news, I haven't trimmed in 8 months so I did really well! I'm pleased. I'm going to do a microtrim now (just .5 inch at the most) and im doing it myself so no one else can mess it up :P and then I'll hold out trimming again as long as I can. I guess that's what I get for dying my hair... growing it out now and pleased with the new growth ^_^

Length
    13in./19in./43in.
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Count me in. No trimming for me until I get to waist. Then no trimming till hip. Then finally no trimming till tailbone. I grew out my TBL I once had by not trimming at all and not taking care of it either. So why not take care of it this time around as well as not trimming?

Type
    2a/F/iii

I mean, I just haven't cut my hair in two years, so I guess that counts?

I've never believed in trimming my hair, I only cut it when it's drastic.
    Working my way back to waist.

Length
    Hip/Fgtip/More!

Quote Originally Posted by coffinhert View Post
    I feel bad but I have to trim my hair... it is dyed and the ends are all splitting. I s&d frequently and there are always tons of new splits, and the ends are getting bent and weird. It keeps my hair from slipping and makes it tangly... Earlier this week I trimmed my bangs a little bit and that part of my hair just hangs much better and the ends feel soooo much softer, so I'm going to microtrim the rest... In good news, I haven't trimmed in 8 months so I did really well! I'm pleased. I'm going to do a microtrim now (just .5 inch at the most) and im doing it myself so no one else can mess it up :P and then I'll hold out trimming again as long as I can. I guess that's what I get for dying my hair... growing it out now and pleased with the new growth ^_^
    Oh dear, sorry about all the splits...
    I have not trimmed for over a year and don't have many splits (none at longest point), but my hair does tangle a LOT and doesn't really fall right either...
    Also, it feels super dry so I'm not sure what's wrong with it...

Anyway, I think there is a thread about microtrimming if you need any advice/support...

Length
    19.68/39.38/45.3
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Count me in! I have not trimmed since November 21st, 2010. I do not have any big problems with split ends, so I think, until classic length, I will not trim.

Once and Future Long-Hair XcaliburGirl's Avatar
    Length
    23/27.5/CL 44
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Last cut/trim was August 22, 2011 (10 weeks). I would like to avoid trimming at least until the longest layer on the sides gets to collarbone length. That will probably be 6 months from now.

If I decide to maintain for a while at collarbone/shoulder, I'll get a reshaping cut. If I get to shoulder and want to grow out further, I will probably keep on not trimming and try to develop fairytale ends.

Edited to add: I'm not counting my bangs, I'm going to keep self-trimming those.
    Last edited by XcaliburGirl; November 6th, 2011 at 10:04 AM.
    I want to finally get back to Classic. Growing again starting March 2018.

Length
    pixie/bob/apl
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

Apart from my fringe i haven't trimmed my hair since April. I may possibly go a year without doing it, depends how bad my ends get.
    http://myhairgrowthjournal.tumblr.com/
    Growing out a pixie since August 2010